Reviews for Brand
Fairy of the Friz chapter 1 . 3/4
I love how you've written them! And such a very Ed thing to say, too :P
alchemyfreak42 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Hey, this is good. If you don't mind, I'd like to make at least a oneshot based off of this, set during the books with Remus as an adult, seeing Ed. (He would have a philosopher's stone inside of him or have made a deal of some sort with Truth). If you don't want me to make it, could you do one? Thanks, send me a PM!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
please make a sequel to this. X3
Mathlete64 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Ed is called a werewolf in EVERY. SINGLE. HP/FMA. CROSSOVER.
kennydied chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
aw this is really cute! You should write a sequal where Lupin and Ed meet again years later.
MidnightsDeath chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
well that is very good and i like it
jwhitefang chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
So Ed was thought to be a PUPPY! (werewolf) because of his eye color? Or was he really a puppy?
SilenceBeckoning chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Don't worry, Ed wasn't out of character at all. I mean, he is a bit more rash and has a big potty-mouth in the anime (or manga), but, in your story, Ed has older, right? He would have matured a bit more(hopefully), and, therefore, I think you have Ed in character. I really liked this story. Edward just has that kind of personality, doesn't he? The one that makes everyone feel better even if he yelling or cursing. Awesome story!
Harryswoman chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
i thought it was really awesome! i thought it was cute too! :D
HappiestUnderClouds chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Now that was a cool story. There were some points where I wondered abous Remus' age, cause when he first hears Ed he says that he doesn't seem much older than himself, but he'd just said that he was much older, or something. I dunni, maybe I'm just tired.

That was a really well written story, and gives a lot of insight on Remus' character. It must've been hard to overcome all the prejudices of werewolves. :)
DemonRaily chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I actually quite liked the oneshot
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
pretty good.
chaoscrow chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is really interesting. Just one question though, is Ed a werewolf?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I think this is an alright story... I like it and that is saying so because there is not much good story anymore due to either the good stories are discontinued or just bad stories...

I still think that Ed is still the same and this happened when he got transported back to the gate... I think anyway... :p

Also that Ed did not know anything about werewolves, magic and such although the reason for the encouragement would either be because he was also bullied about his eyes when he was a child and or he's been in the gate for a long time already and this event had happened before many times... I think... :p

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :)

Can you make a second chapter? Or a sequel or something where Ed meets Remus again although Ed is still in the same age and Remus is now an adult? That met is a coincidence or something and just passing through? Remus would say" wow you havent aged a bit!" or " you look young as ever!", and ed would reply" well you aged a lot" or " well you look old" hahahahahahahaha...It would be interesting I think... :)

Your choice though... It's your story... :)
Pajaro Negro chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I agree that Ed is out of character, but so is Remus' reaction. I am willing to accept that in this universe, Ed is a werewolf, but the dialog does not sound like Ed. I doubt, too, that Remus would suddenly be proud of being a werewolf just because Ed encouraged him. Being a werewolf makes you dangerous to other people on every full moon, something which must be very psychologically damaging to a young child and not something which invites pride in the normal person. You are not allowing the characters to treat lycantropy with the proper gravity.

I don't think this is beyond fixing. You just need a few more drafts. The basic idea is interesting.