Reviews for Shadows of the Leaf
starryclouds13 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
AHHHHHHHHH THIS IS AMAZING! I am a huge Shikaino fan and I was so happy when I found this cos there wasn't a lot of stories that portrayed Ino as someone nice like this.
beanche chapter 19 . 11/4/2015
I enjoyed reading your story very much! I love how you portrayed Ino in this story. Overall your story was perfect. Thanks for writing and sharing this!
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I read this story because I have been a fan of your writting since last year. I adore your writting and well just wanted to add to your collection of reviews from this AMAZING story that I read in a day because I couldnt stand they fact that they could never get around to talk, geez I was even more troubled than they were! I wished the ending would had been larger but I loved it anyway! Been a ShikaIno fan since forever and even with the canon things going on that is not going to stop me!
shelvesinthecloset chapter 19 . 9/7/2015
That was a very enjoyable read. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Ino was well done and very easy to identify with in all her girly angst of reading too much or not enough into things :)
paosu chapter 19 . 4/13/2015
i loveeeeee the story. you respect their personalities. I cant stop reading it. the begining and the end were perfect. my english is not perfect but i have to say you are an awesome writter.
thank you for this shikaino!
ShikaIno1 chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Really a beautiful story!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
This story was amazing. I loved how you made him as nervos as his father was at his own wedding. This whole story made me laugh and smile and even mad at Ino's many assumptions. Great job!
halehart chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Very beautiful and thought provoking!
Not even a mention of the cliche "I love you" to make it all perfectly subtle :)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Such a beautiful and well written story. I love your characters and their interactions with one another. The ending was very sweet.
untouchable hexing witch chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
This was a beautiful story. Thank you for the amazing read and great job!
sumtyms chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is one of my most favorite story here in ff.
Good job and thanks! :)
Caramelized chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
skljdfksdjf
read it all in one go.
I must say, reading this as a break for writing essays was a bad idea...
couldn't stop xD