Reviews for Shadows of the Leaf
paosu chapter 19 . 4/13
i loveeeeee the story. you respect their personalities. I cant stop reading it. the begining and the end were perfect. my english is not perfect but i have to say you are an awesome writter.
thank you for this shikaino!
ShikaIno1 chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
Really a beautiful story!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 19 . 9/10/2014
This story was amazing. I loved how you made him as nervos as his father was at his own wedding. This whole story made me laugh and smile and even mad at Ino's many assumptions. Great job!
halehart chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Very beautiful and thought provoking!
Not even a mention of the cliche "I love you" to make it all perfectly subtle :)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/23/2014
Such a beautiful and well written story. I love your characters and their interactions with one another. The ending was very sweet.
untouchable hexing witch chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
This was a beautiful story. Thank you for the amazing read and great job!
sumtyms chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This is one of my most favorite story here in ff.
Good job and thanks! :)
Caramelized chapter 19 . 1/30/2013
skljdfksdjf
read it all in one go.
I must say, reading this as a break for writing essays was a bad idea...
couldn't stop xD

I love it!
CrystalBud chapter 16 . 1/12/2013
This is really good :)
scarlet letters in the snow chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
I cried, and I laughed...and I cried..:) I LOVze this story :)
Xo56oX chapter 19 . 12/18/2012
I just reread this after a few months and its even better the second time around. So beautiful
Blue Aidelle chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
LOVE IT ABSOLUTELY.
MORE POWER!
SI5EVA chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
This was amazing! You legitimately encompassed a wide range of emotions and reactions that can be difficult to write, but you handled it quite well. :) Everyone was so very much in character, particularly Shikamaru and Ino, for which you should be extremely proud. Every time Ino was said to be feeling a certain way, I could feel it right along with her. In all honestly, this story was just as emotional as high-strung Ino because so many times, you're led to think "they're almost together but oh wait, plot twist!" Much appreciated.

I really liked your inclusion of Ino's feelings regarding her friends' growing up and her fear of being left behind. It seemed very characteristic of her. As for Shikamaru, the subtle hints and his ever-present troublesomes made him that much more endearing. You're a great writer who sets a realistic pace and makes some of the best use of dialogue that I have ever seen. The story flowed extremely smoothly and the interactions between all of the characters - especially Shikamaru and Ino - were so true I felt invested in them myself.

During the first few chapters, I had a couple favorite scenes. But as the story progressed, there was just too much to love (overall, though, Shikamaru's speech and their repeated failed conversations really stand out because they were just so very emotion-driven and entertaining). The wit, the style, the conventions, the lovely ShikaIno - you mastered it all. Beautiful story. :)