Reviews for The Love Potion
An Awkward Fish chapter 1 . 2/26
This is a pretty old story, and I feel a bit odd for reviewing it so late, but I read it and thought I ought to say something. I love the idea of the love potion helping people with their emotions as it passes from hand to hand! It's a lovely concept, and I've never seen something like that done before. The writing style on the 'fic is also quite nice, though unorthodox. It worked very nicely, in my opinion. Overall, one of the better Rune Factory 3 'fics I've found on this site so far.
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aaaaaw, Micah 3 And Raven. And Daria. And COLLETTE AND MARIAN! 3 3 Seriously, I can't even - there are no words to express how much I love this story. :)

And, I hope, they lived happily ever after. :D
Mystia Katsuragi chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I like how this story didn't need dialogue.
katzsoa chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I don't think that I've ever read a story written quite in this style... but I really, really like it! I liked the way that the bottle exchanged hands, and how you described each character with their important traits. The characters made the story rather than turbulent plot making the story. (If that makes sense... I just reread that sentence and I can't make head or tail of the words, but it makes sense in my mind.) I think that everyone's pretty much in character. And Micah and Raven got together, which I very much applaud. I hadn't thought of this pairing before, but it makes sense to me! Great job!
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Aw, this is a cute story! It's kind of rare to see any stories with yuri/yaoi without any *cough* passionate scenes. Keep up the good work!
Mike AZ 2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Kind of a cute fic in my opinion.

By the way, unless I read wrong, I also liked the implied Micah/Raven pairing, despite your fic focusing on Marian and Collette.

I dont think the characters were too far off. It was a good one-shot. I dont usually read fics that have two characters of the same gendar paired like this, but this one is all right.