Reviews for Seth's Slave
Guest chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
when is it coming!
x chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
I just have to say this...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HURTING YAMI LIKE THAT? ARE YOU A PERVERTED MONSTER? sorry but he is my favorite character and I will get emotional about this stuff. still very detailed and a slightly good story. hey how about you have yami get rescued by a guard who treats him the same as the priest.
MadokaBakura chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Oh my ra ! Please update ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
More i loved it
Angeline chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
Where's the next chapter?
Lord Youko chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
...

*is dying from nosebleed*

You. have. got to. update. this.

Right now.

Maybe expand on the urinal idea if it's not too weird for you?

It's one of the best dirty-talk fics I've read.

Update soon before I die of waiting for yami to get tortured more.

-LordYouko.
Manik chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
Hot story. Love the dirty talking
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Loved it! :)
The Crimson Kiss chapter 3 . 10/19/2012
asdfghjkl so much awesomeness, I can't. This is even better than your other story! Need I say it again...? This is absolutely amazing, seriously, everything you write is amazing. I love it. Love it, love it, LOVE IT. There's so much detail, and description, the style just grabbed me and wouldn't let go. Sooo good, I really, really hope you plan to write more :)
- Crimson
AyaSeth chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Please update? I'm really really enjoying this! Seth's kind of mean, though. But please update! I'm begging you!
Ukaske chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
...why is Seth so mean...? I mean in the beginning that there was gonna be some S&M but that was a little much... Poor yami... DX
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
MERCIFUL RA! I REPEAT; HAVE SOMEONE SAVE ATEM! Please do it...I'm crying for him. Really I am.
CandyassGoth chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
My Ra! -loosens collar- Certainly poor Yami, but damn, that was hot! Mmmmh! Seth really isn't giving him a break, does he even feed Yami? He's so sadistic...hehehehe...

MOOOOOAR!
itishardtofindapenname chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
I am enjoying this story. Just wondering if poor Atem is going to get food/water ... possibly a bath etc soon.

The poor guy.