Reviews for Human Error
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
What a great insight from iPity Nevel and iOMG
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Aww, cute story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Great story, I really love this story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Great job, love it
bluejay63 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011

i was readig old story's and saw this. it's really good.
WhiteKnightro chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Found this story way late from someone’s favorites list. So glad I did. There has been a flood tide of this kind of story but yours is one of the best I’ve read. Many of the most salient points have been said by earlier reviewers, but I have to take a moment to praise you on a well-crafted, keenly reasoned piece of fiction. I also thought iOMG ground the gears loudly with Sam’s behavior change and your text offers a very reasonable examination of what could have gone on. I do believe that Sam’s attraction to Freddie is evident to persons who watch, but you did some fine forensic work putting the case together. This is a superb mix of the creative (Pete as dealer) and canon producing an extremely satisfying read. And Sam’s helping them “debug” the architecture of the Moodface app was inspired. I belong to the school that says Sam is smart but not academically inclined. You have me nodding and saying, “Yeah, I’m buying this.”—well done. I found myself reading it in a rush because I was enjoying the taste of it, like going to a really good buffet and over doing it.

You have some typos and faulty omissions to fix, but those are trivial.

I’m gonna hotfoot it over to the story you listed as the iOMG follow-up. If that is even half as good as this, I’ve got a treat ahead of me.
eyecanread chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Brilliant. Very insightful and well told. I loved it.
amandajbruce chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
This was recommended to me by someone who reviewed one of my stories, and I have to say, I love it! I love all the little things you've gone back and fit in with the episodes to give insight to why Sam acted the way she did.I don't think that Sam's feelings were abrupt, like you do, but I agree that the way she reacted to them seemed a little sudden within the construct of the single episode. I don't think there were quite enough obvious clues in the episodes of late, so I think you did a great job of showing Sam's thought process.

Also, side note: while I can't see Sam smoking, I love that you made Pete a dealer. For some reason, that just made me laugh. Literally. If I ever include Pete in a story, I think I might have to make him one too because I can't unsee that image of him in the bathroom by the school counselor's office.
THLadyNightshade chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I think this is a well written look into Sam's thoughts during the last few episodes leading up to IOMG. However I have to respectfully disagree with you that her crush seems abrupt or comes out of nowhere.

Personally, after watching this show from the beginning, if Sam DOESN'T end up with Freddie by the end I'll be super pissed. They have that classic love/hate thing going on and usually it's the guy tormenting the girl that he likes when they're younger, but in their case, it's Sam doing the tormenting. There is just no other reason that she would consistently do that to Freddie all these years if she didn't feel SOMETHING towards him. Because let's face it. If they honestly couldn't stand one another they would not hang out together. They'd just both be friends with Carly and avoid each other like the plague.

I think the seed was always there and it's just now being planted. They shared their first kiss with each other. Sam went to apologize to Freddie about humiliating him-that didn't mean they needed to have their first kiss with each other. When Carly asked them if they liked the kiss, did you notice that neither of them answered? Yes, they actually got interrupted before they could answer, but that was telling.

When Carly went on that speed date and the night ended with her and Freddie sharing a dance, Sam came to the Groovy Smoothie and when she walked in and saw them dancing, her face got this unreadable look on it and she quietly left while still watching the two of them through the door. She didn't look happy that they were together or upset and I think she honestly didn't know WHAT she was feeling at the time. But I think those feelings WERE there.

So, I'm of the opinion that there was always a crush-maybe just from Sam's side, seeing as Freddie is stupid over Carly, but a crush still the same-and it's just NOW that she's realizing it. But, I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I respect yours as well.

Awesome job on the story. You are talented. :D
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Gy vug gvu gyg
Jack Faire chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I agree and disagree. It did seem rather abrupt but then watching back through the show with that crush in mind I could actually see it. For one Freddie is the only guy that doesn't back down from Sam. Every other guy does. She looks out for him in a way. Her own twisted way but she does.
HotSpatulaOnFire chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
mizkntuhke chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
You really thought that Sam's crush was kind of abrupt? That's a first. My best friend has only seen like four episodes from all four seasons of iCarly and she did not think it was abrupt. It was a long time coming. But as Spencer says, whatevs. As for your story. I love it. It is instantly going in my favorites list. Well done, really. Combining the last three episodes from Sam's point of view was a stroke of genius. No one else would have thought to do that. And I really like how you explained the thrill she got from seeing Freddie's "dark side." Hilarious. Good Job!
silverhairbow1 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this. I love your writing style. Very nice weaving all three episodes together :D (although I politely disagree about Sam's crush on Freddie being sudden...)
hidden-in-the-pictures chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this! It was so beautifully written, and I've talked with so many people about how Sam's feelings felt so abrupt and you made it work while not taking anything away from the show. I love that you made iOMG happen on Sam's birthday. So many awesome things going on in this story.

One thing I thought was really funny is that I actually had the idea to write a one-shot about Sam talking to Melanie about her crush, and Mel telling her to try being just a little bit like her, just a little nicer, to try and explain the sudden personality overhaul of Sam during iOMG, it's cool to see I'm not the only one with that idea.

Anyways, this was really awesome, can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading it. I hope to read some more of your stuff in the future. Thanks so much for the great read, and the interesting insight into Sam's crush.