Reviews for Crystalline
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Very cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Such a great story. I absolutely loved it.
Miala chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
God, I started to read your Keeping love series and god - even though I normally prefer Spones - this verse and the relationship between Jim and Spock made me so incredible happy - it is a wonderful verse and I enjoy reading it so much. I don't know how you do it - how you are able to write so brilliantly but never stop with it okay? I like - LOVE - your characterization of Spock, Jim and McCoy the best. It is very close to canon and the best characterization of them in the whole fandom. Thank you, god thank you so much for sharing so many stories with us and I hope you will never stop to share Spones, Spirk or gen stories with us.
SapphireSecret chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Very sweet, and an interesting take on what they would have been like had Kirk taken normal career route and not gone directly from cadet to Captain. Unless this is what happened in TOS...? Either way this is very well written and an enjoyable story. Good job all around.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
It was beautiful ! Thanks for that !
KatzillaM chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That is all I have to say. 3
Strobe Light chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Wonderfully written. Lovely.:)
kerricarri chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love Kirk's ease and confidence in his lower rank, especially that natural charisma he carries. I also love how his unabashed relationship with Spock humanizes the latter in the eyes of the crew.
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I love what you've done with their relationship. It's perfect.
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This is such a gorgeous story. They're relationship is brilliant and beautiful. You have a way with words :D
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Nice job. This story had a lot of excitement and drama, but they always got back to their love for each other.
Doni chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I just loved this and the original. Absolutely lovely and beautifully written. I think I've just proved I'm a giant sap.
KaL KeY chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I loved this one as much as the first! - do continue it!
DoubleTorpor chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wonderful, wonderful.

I enjoyed every word of this, including the title, which was clever and a beautiful concept.

...It was unthinkable - treacherous - not to obey that voice, and he was rewarded for letting the light in by the beautiful gold-and-blue that awaited him...

Aaaaaaaa!. Love it.
FiggThe3rd chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Aaahh! Spock and Kirk are so cute!

Brilliant sequel!