Reviews for Storm Rising
annea101 chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
not everyone...
sc chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
I would like to see far more of the icefury female some time again! I liked that for some reason! Please update hopefully soon captian!
DragonsandInk chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
wait, does that mean that there's only going to be one more chapter D: Well, at least that means that Hiccup and Astrid will finally be saved.

I really like your writing style, it goes along very well with the plot you used for this. I get this feeling of melancholy from this fic, which is really good because of how they spend most of their time waiting for someone to comea and save them. It's great that hte twins came to save them, they hardly ever get to do anything useful. .'
blackdisk chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
i have no idea why but I'm completely expecting Astrid's new dragon to be blizzard (the ice-fury) after toothless and blizzard have a fight of epic proportions. i don't know that's just what my brain is telling me i may be completely wrong. anyway very well written story I eagerly await the next update.
DragonsandInk chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Yay, new chapie! This was a good chapter, there wasn't any action or adventure in it, but it was a good slow chapter after all the excitement before and what's to come.

I like the whole weather predicting leg's thing, it's funny and probably partially true with the whole joints thing, huh? Interesting. Geez, I always feel so sad whenever I read about Hiccup's leg, but really I think it made the movie 10 times better that he didn't get away from the Green Death compleatly unscathed how many producers like to have it now a days.

Yes! Into the fray of words and ignoring misspelled words for a month!
Givinglight chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
What's this about holding hands? You must elaborate! Let's have some fluff :0)
Voldyne chapter 7 . 10/17/2011
Heh and now the danger is lessened for now... Mangled body parts tend to make hunting more difficult... I think the survival instinct of these dragons fled them temporarily. Kickass named dragon is hold up in a cave, stronger and faster then you... competition comes along for the same meal... do you really think you can take him, then take the kickass dragon as well? Cool chapter and looking forward to the next one. and the thoughts now turn towards sicky Astrid...
DragonsandInk chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
Quickly I have to say this: Nanowrimo in Novermber! Yeah! Good Luck!

Okay, now that that's over, very good job with this story so far, I like it! Even though you don't put much dialogue in, which is unusual for me to read you make it work so well and give good reasons for it: Astrid is halfway to death and Toothless really can't actually talk so that usually leaves just Hiccup doing the talking. But you make it work so perfectly that I don't even notice. It's such a suspenseful situation in all this that I'm so excited to read the next chapter! I hope you can get one or two more in before Nanowrimo starts!
OmarBarria chapter 7 . 10/16/2011
dont die! XD hahahahah *adrenaline shot*
OmarBarria chapter 6 . 8/30/2011
good and waiting to see more and alot more but are you there because you have some month that dosent upgrade please! finish the story (
cgthebeast chapter 6 . 7/19/2011
Awesome, as aways, Sitting on the eadge of my seat for the next chapter
Voldyne chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
I'm very interested in meeting said things... Whompas? Yeties? cant wait to find out.
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Thank god! Love the chapter, do update soon!
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
okay thanks for clearing that up. it makes sence now why i was getting two different vibes from it. two of them, one large that took down astrid and one small that set a trap after finding her. i went back and reread the begining of chapter five and realized that it ate a small mammal or something instead of the nadder so it is all cleared up. nice conflict between the ice dragon and toothless.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Your story would be a lot easier to read if you formatted it into smaller chunks. There should be a new paragraph every time someone talks, and many over your paragraphs could be broken into smaller, easier to read ones.