Reviews for Cinnamon Sugar
Laven-Soki-Forever chapter 6 . 3/28/2014
Mwahahaha Allen is so...ha
Daphmir57 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Apparently(In response to the last sentence). And remember, don't apologize for something you enjoyed!
ZakuroUta7 chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I read this over again... And I couldn't help but feel an overwhelming connection between us both in this subject (._. man I sounded creepy right there). I know exactly what you've been through. When I was deplieted of my own light, I felt so numb and dead, I'd stare up at my ceiling for hours on end... Then i'd cry myself to sleep. I only wish I could have the chance to feel angry as you did, hah. (Didn't mean to dump that on you, jus wanted to share).. Keep up your writing, in a way, it makes me feel not so alone 3 hope things start looking your way.

-Your humble Servant,
Dani.
KingRabbit chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Hmm oddly enough, that was morbidly fascinating. I wonder what kind of person that makes me? _"
KingRabbit chapter 4 . 11/17/2011
Can I just start crying now? I don't know when this person told you what they did, but fuck them. This is beautiful and it's easy to feel what your trying to convey. There's a simple, almost elegant, way that it's written, like from a child and yet at the same time, someone much older an they actually are. This 'rant' really is a work of art, even though it lacks a certain finesse.

I don't think I had commented before now but this one was impossible to ignore and just leave be. So I'm gonna go crawl under my blankets and cry - because it's just that touching, and somehow raw. I don't know the same 'love' you wrote about, but it's something precious.

Great, now I'm ranting. But it really was good. Thanks for sharing.
kitsuke-chan chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
OMG! I NEED MORE! please update this story sooon its soooo good and I can't wait for more! I love they way you have written this so far! Excellent job.
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
i know it doesn't mean much, but sorry about 'lavi'. if ur anything like me, write it out. writing out ur feelings gets them out without having to talk to someone. good luck in ur future.
KingRabbit chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I'm torn between being turned on and giving a fangirl squeal, yellin out the words "aaawww! That's adorable!"

Hn... Yup can't decide. So for now I say: that was awesome! I loved it. Thanks for posting!
Flying Pencil chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Gah! I love it! You truly have a way with words! That was adorably sweet and yet rather smexy at the same time :3
Remnant of Life chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Aw! I really liked this story. I've read a lot of Laven fics, and this one is different to me in a really good way. It's sweet and really cute I think. Nice job! Please update soon!
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
nice
heaven-angel-15 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
THIS SOUNDS SO GORGEOUS. ALREADY! AND ITS ONLY THE FIRST PART.

Please dont stop this here. For the love of all that is holy, Laven, and delicious, please tell me you'll post more soon.

I'm favouriting this. 3 D