Reviews for Breaking Point
THE Yuno-chan chapter 29 . 6/24
Nice...ㅜ_ㅜ I'm having the f-in feels... Lol good job, I love dark stories... :)
RedVengance chapter 30 . 5/6
...I'm crying!DX You beautiful beautiful person! *applauses* This story had me from chatper one, this fic was amazing!
Evilkitten3 chapter 29 . 2/20
Ah... I'd like to ask a question. Was Namie responsible for what happened to the twins, and Izaya got revenge, or was she a victim as well?
Oh god it hurts... WHHHYYYYY

WHHHYYYYYY

Poor things...
HOLY SHIT

You're good. This is kind of tearing me open.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Wow. I usually can't stand long fics beacuse I have a short attention span when it comes to reading but this was amazing. Absolutely amazing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/11/2014
Omg nooo Kanra-chan can never beat Izaya Shizu-chan, don't fall for it!
xAzusax chapter 30 . 5/22/2014
Wow... Just wow. This is seriously one of the most amazingly written fics I've read. I thoroughly enjoyed it and loved it - and I have extremely high standards! Your writing was absolutely phenomenal and I was just so enamoured by the plot. The darkness of the story, Izaya's pain, Shizuo's love - my god, I was so taken in! There were times when I just wanted to reach out and hug them. Everything was seriously so hauntingly beautiful. Amazing job and I look forward to reading your other fics. Never stop writing, because you have a gift ;)
DGtnsl chapter 25 . 3/11/2014
I'm glad that Izaya and shizuo did the paper lantern thing. Hopefully it'll bring him some closure. Letting the fish go too - I think that was also kinda symbolic of letting Mairu and Kururi go to the after-life.
ps. I almost cried again. You, my friend, are a very talented author.
DGtnsl chapter 23 . 3/11/2014
I'm glad that the fish are okay. I get the feeling that if they had died in front of him, it would have been like seeing Mairu and Kururi die in that video. Izaya might even take to calling them Mairu and Kururi, since there are two of them.
DGtnsl chapter 16 . 3/11/2014
oh my god. Mairu. Kururi. oh my god. I'm almost crying - I can totally belief that watching the video of his sisters getting tortured to death would push him over the edge. No one hsould have to see something like that! And to hear his named called and not being able to go prevent those two's pain... Gosh, I hope the people who did it gets caught. Even if Kanra says the police are out of their league, surely she'll help. She's great online after all. And it seems she already has an idea as to what happened. I can only imagine that Celty will text Shinra.
Nickirem.Tetsuya.Zoldyck chapter 30 . 1/20/2014
I loved it! Can you please make a sequel? Like about who the people that killed Namie and the others were? :3 Anyhow, great job! It brought tears to my eyes multiple times!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
omg that hurt me bad
"Izaya, we're no longer in school"
i like !
Fumiko15 chapter 30 . 12/29/2013
I think this fix is the only fix that ever made me tear up so much, i was crying throughout the chapters where Izaya hallucinated his sisters D': The story is beautiful! It made me have so much feels for the Orihara trio now
IkaruSakurai chapter 30 . 10/17/2013
This was really beautiful. One of the best fics I've ever read.
When they went to send lanterns down the stream for Mairu and Kururi... I cried my heart to the point there were no more tears. I've never cried this much over any fanfic.

Great piece of work indeed.