Reviews for Breaking Point
little-semanggi chapter 30 . 3/20
This is so beautiful...lay sad.
Yet sweet, and... tender.
I didn't know if I like Shizuo feelings that's borderline pity like Shinra say, or because the culprit didn't even get caught, but I adored the tid bit of logic and wit and nonsense that you craft so beautifully in each Izaya's struggle :,))
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 8 . 12/19/2017
this physically hurts me... I love it though~
ASuperAnimeFan chapter 22 . 9/1/2017
This is so sad...
ForbiddenRust chapter 30 . 3/6/2017
This is so amazing. its just so sad, even in the end. The writing was a little hard for me to understand, but that's what makes you such a good writer. Great book, I'll just sit here eating my cereal and sob internally.
NoahEarlGraves chapter 30 . 7/31/2016
Ah... I'm tearing up. My kudos to you. This is one lovely fic. Such a beautiful yet sad and angsty story. Thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of art.
kariared chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
I understand you on that one.
kariared chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
Noooooooo not the Hiragana! Shizuoka needs to pull a Kaneki and write his name on the paper for him.
kariared chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
This is progressingly making me sad.
MiyukiNoMai chapter 30 . 7/5/2016
To put it simply, this was beautiful. That's all that needs to be said.
Anglelover1827 chapter 9 . 5/21/2016
Omfg I am trying my hardness not to question this but I can't wtf.
RandomReader chapter 30 . 4/28/2016
Anon chapter 25 . 3/31/2016
Passerby chapter 30 . 3/23/2016
So-oo-ooo beautiful! I almost cried!Poor Izaya...and his sisters...I didn't really appreciate them before but now...Aaaaanyway great story with satisfying conclusion
Good for you The amount of feels, Kanra and insane Izaya...Just perfect...I've got nothing more to say...Just congratulations!
flyed chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
this got me bawling ... heart wrenchingly poetically profound .. to put visceral feelings into words dilutes this beautiful masterpiece but i feebly attempt to thank you .. and of course izaya names the cat schrodinger so delectably apropos
GoldenBlight chapter 30 . 10/5/2015
Goddamn that was too gorgeous. So many times, got it right in the feels. How do you manage to create something of such elegance...?