Reviews for In Sickness and in Health
Lunastar3655 chapter 1 . 6/22
Omg I read one of your stories and loved it so I clicked to see if you had written anymore! I'm now making my way through the list of gerita and sufin and spamano ! I also adore the brotherly fics! Please keep writing I'll pm you later after I read more
Eevastiina chapter 2 . 2/2
This one was so cute.
Hopefully Sweden got better after that fever...
Eevastiina chapter 1 . 2/2
Me syötiin makkarakeittoa eilen koulussa. Sitä oli meillä kotona viime viikolla.
We ate saugagesoup at the school yesterday and had it last week at home.
Magykal-guest chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
Awww, it's so sweet!
The Rambler chapter 2 . 4/28/2014
Awww... so cute! .
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
OMG this is SOOOOOO cute!

Got it from a... site. I'm sure you don't want me to mention it. But your drawings on that site are amazing. I mean... the Hetalia ones in the Art section... XD

Err... you can... delete this review... Sorry. ._.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
This is so sweet. I keep "aww" ing and my mother is getting suspicious :) I love it :) Very good :) My favorite line was Shouldn'ta d'ne that… Wasn' tryin' t' be creepy, j'st... S'rry. Very very good.
BloodSuckingFerret chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
KAWAAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!
amahoganyTARDIS chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
I love these stories! The way you pay attention to the smallest detail is something I know I don't have enough patience for. It somewhat reminds me of my favourite author John Steinbeck and how he always kept me reading just for the minute details. Sorry if I seem to be babbling, I just got over a cold. I thought this might be a good way to make me feel better and it did. :)
Verchirg chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I've been brainwashed by you. These two have turned into my favorite Hetalia pairing. Your writing is phenomenal and sugary sweet. Just the way I like it. c:
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That's it. You're going on my Favorite Authors list! _ Yet another piece of SuFin awesomeness! You never fail to keep them in character while making every interaction between them tender, sweet, and innocent. Another awesome job! Prussia envies your awesomeness. _
Ceri Moriarty chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
AWWWWW.

Excuse me as my head asplode from fluff overload. This is so cuuuute~!
ImmortalDarkness101 chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Absolutely adorable! I really hope that you continue this!
Slytomoto chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
Adorable! Loved them both! Aww, fluff, you make me so happy!
struckbyfarts chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I need to visit a dentist! I have cavities from the sweetness and my teeth are full of fluff! (that was a terrible review...) ANYWAY I loved it, it was just so cute!