Reviews for The Finnish Formula For Sweet Dreams
Yattanaruto chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
D'awwwwwwww, adorable. Seriously, Sufin has to be one of the fluffiest ships the fandom has to offer. Thanks a lot, I once again enjoyed this very much.
Ahai chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
So adorable3 That heart beat thing actually sounded realxing. Wish I had a boyfriend...
aphpenmark chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
oh goodness that was absolutely adorable!
minn's.star chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It's too late at night for me to make a coherent review, but just so you know this was a nice bed time story for me It was adorable, soothing, ended on a sweet note, and now I wish I had someone's heartbeat to curl up to.

Nicely done, author

-minn
Elsyra chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
SO CUTE! I have seriously just died from cute attack-it's too much! I really like the vacation they had-it sounds totally awesome. :) Great job with this adorable ficlet.

Elsie
takuya chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
oh that was really sweet
pocketfulofmumbles chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
You have such a talent for fluffyness, in both your writing and your art (which, btw, I adore), and if it were just a typical talent, I would be content. But you go above and beyond. Your writing is always clear, in character, descriptive without being overbearing, and mostly grammatically correct, and that makes your work even more of a joy to read. Additionally, your style is so gentle and sweet. This story... it's so peaceful and warm. The writing matches the feelings. It's very lulling, like a happy bedtime story. It fills my heart with joy. :)
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Great big teddy bear... *nods* Yep! That's our Sve to a T! Finland having Sweden listen to his heart was completely precious! Plus, I now have the image of Sweden in swim trunks in my head. :3 Sweet job!
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
:3 The mantal imaage I get at the end there... too cute for words~ You are truly wonderful with fluff~~ And Sweden's just so cute x3
too-lazy-ass-to-fucking-log-in chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
SQUEEEEEEEE!

omifuckinggosh, i love you! SuFin is my new favorite pairing! you do his accent perfectly, cuz i noticed some people lay it on real thick, but you mastered it. i looked up some pics of this pairing on the net, one of the gave me a nosebleed. anyway, just giving you love. with l'amour, mypurpleconverse
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
AWWWWWWWWWW

I tried my best to contain my happy squeal/sigh at the end, but it slipped out anyway. This has got to be the cutest thing in existence. SuFin is and will be my one and only Hetalia OTP forever. SOCUTEBAWWWW.

I-I'm almost jealous. I want what they have. ;_;
PianoIsLove chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Ah, this was so, so sweet! :D I really, really loved it. Keep up the great work!
mochiinvasions chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
So cute! My heart just melted X3
TheDawnCatcher chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was absolutely adorable. I just love this couple so much. X3
Runaway Roadkill chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hands down this right here my absolute favorite Hetalia fic ever. w

This is beautiful.