Reviews for Canned Peaches
Cgforever1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
I am rereading all of my favorite stories, and this is by far one of the best. It is so beautiful. I absolutely love it.
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Loved this! Cute, sweaty and fluffy!
MrsMunroChambers chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I Love it! You're a really good writer! :)
anon chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
this was beautiful
Bumblebee93 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
This was an excellent story. I liked the entire idea of the canning peaches in the summer heat. (: It was cool how you included the accident, it seems like something most eclare shippers try and forget about. I liked that they made up and in this story I'd say this was a better version of Eclare than the writer's ever had. (: Good job.

-Bumblebee93
Jacksvoiceofreason chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Like a dinner guest who shows up during dessert with a soggy casserole, I just wanted to add my two cents in a very late review. I am new to this site and still haven’t quite figured everything out yet. However, I just wanted to let you know that this story is gorgeous. I love the softness of the language – the sweetness of the imagery. It almost seems like a love poem at times. I love the hesitance of the two lovers – the quiet looks and tentative touches. I love that, even in the softness, there is still the oppressive heat of the past weighing on them. Yet they are able to acknowledge it and move on – move above it. It truly is a beautiful story, and I’m sorry I’m just now reviewing it.
Emma chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow. You are a very talented writer, and you deserve some credit. You are amazing!
Apriline chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
OMG Iloveit!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
That was just so amazing and beautiful I loved it

But it also makes me sad about Eli and Clare /3
we-will-not-fall-down chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
WELL THIS IS FREKAING AMAZING.,

wtf. can i steal your talent?

kcoolthanks.
Miss Sterious chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
This was SO good. :)
CrystalNight1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
The story was so sweet and sticky - yeah, totally ripped that off from the syrup part ;D. No, but really, you have no idea... It brought the biggest, goofiest grin to my face when I read this cute story. Peaches? So random yet adorable. I love peaches...! So, yeah, in general, I loved the story!

Can't wait for another one of your great one-shots like this one!
ThatCoolKidSpardel chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love it!3 so so sweet.
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Loved this! I'm a sucker for romance and this was beautiful. And I really liked how you labeled 'The Accident" and how it was such a defining point for them.
literarius-aquarius chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was so so so so beautiful! I love the idea of them doing something as simple as canning peaches together, and how comfortable they are together, and...yeah, it was great! :)