Reviews for SouthLAnd Life in Alvarado
Sth10 chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Really enjoyed Ben's thoughts on his new partnership with Sammy, particularly the "batshit crazy" part. You could see in his eyes during their first watch together that was exactly what he was thinking. Very entertaining but also very accurate as well
FireBuff51 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Wow. You really have the tone down of the show and so far, you seem to have the characters nailed. Not too keen on a crossover, but it seems like you could pull it off. I look forward to reading more from you. If you're interested, I've also written a SouthLAnd fic titled "Officer Needs Assistance". Great SL fic. It seems that there aren't too many of them on here that are really great.
jerseybelle chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
What a coincidence. Only yesterday I started watching Life on Hulu. I had never seen the show before and really liked the few episodes I just saw. You're right, NBC cancelled two darn good shows with Life and Southland. I like your story a lot. I'm more of a Sherman/Cooper fan, but Lydia is a very interesting person.
TheChic chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Alright! It seems a very long time since anyone has written a really good Southland fic over here. And with my favorite 3 words at the end: 'To be continued'.

You began this much as I think the next season will begin, with Josie bugging out. Too bad, as I really like her. You've got the rest of the characters down beautifully. Not sure about the batshit crazy depiction of Sammy, but he is certainly 180 off from Cooper. Ben's going to have quite the adjustment to make.

Didn't figure this for a crossover, but with writing such as yours, I'm game.

I'm doing the happy dance that I now have something to look forward to.