Reviews for Waking Up To Us
JohnlockLover chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Oh please tell me there is a sequel to this story...
Oh
My
Lawd
marriah.ferguson.1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is so awesome.
FanFic-Fanatic1999 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Absolutely wonderful! I was wondering if I could use your hypothesis and how reasons for the male pregnancy in some stories of mine. If not that's alright, I am simply asking. This really is a great story though. Typical Sherlock. I love it. Today you made me smile. :)
KierPawlowski chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I really enjoyed the story and the progression of the story...my only thing is that Sherlock and Mycroft seemed a bit ooc. I think Sherlock was a bit too scientific about the pregnancy and I think he would've loved John and the baby from a personal stand-point...this could also just be my obsession with Johnlock kicking in. We all know how protective Mycroft is of Sherlock and something tells me he would've figured out that Sherlock was pregnant way before Month 6 (?)...With that said, If you did write more of these in the future I would definitely read them :) As I said the story was really , really good and I rather enjoyed the ending. I like that they had a baby girl as Baby Girl!Holmes is always hard to find...it's always Hamish!Holmes lol
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I love it. I loooooove it. :)
-Fern Rose
XxAyame of the AzumaxX chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
CONTINUE. FOR GOD SAKE CONTINUE.
H chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
A pregnant Sherlock is like a bad train wreck you can't look away from. The fanfic itself is a nicely written mpreg - definitely one of the less uncomfortable ones. I applaud you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Love it.
Randee15 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
First off, you did a good job here and this is a very sweet story! I love the baby's name, too. :-)

My only big constructive criticism is that you do have some LiveJournal formatting codes left in and visible. I found it a bit distracting as a reader, so maybe you could go over the story and reformat it for ?
LucyFarmer chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Love your story :)
JaneAlpha chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was lovely!
mikesh chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
aww, how cute! SHould write more!
CouldBeDangerous chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm. Um. Ahhh. A bit disappointed you didn't keep going with this. Or with their relationship. You leave so many doors open. There's always a chance for more, right? :)
Aackbar chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This could not have been more perfect!
hannah-louise-xD chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is a really sweet fic, well written. :)