Reviews for You High Five Your Goodbyes
Guest chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
Awwwww love it! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Love this story soo much! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
AWWW love it! Can't wait for the next update! :D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/17/2012
Awesome! Can't wait for the next update! :D
FearIsHowIFall chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
All i can say to that cliff hanger is 'aww poopoo'! Hope you continue this fic.
kissacazador chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
I am all caught up now on this awesome story and very glad for the new update! Like how Jess & Sam set them up but Danny sure does have bad timing though ;)
Egyptian Kiss chapter 13 . 3/10/2012
Well that was a hell of a way to end the chapter. More soon please, EK!
ebony chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
hello update its been forever! i love dean and sam they the best! i would be nice to see more dean/oc fics cause i hate slash! anyway i kind dont like abby but whatever. april you better update soon! dean winchester is a sex god!
ebony chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Miss E Charlotte chapter 13 . 1/14/2012
haha Jess and Sam are so sneaky. Can't wait to see what happens next, I'm hoping some jealous Dean, then a Abby/Dean hook up lol.
deanloverforever chapter 13 . 1/13/2012
Awesome! Please update soon! :D
Carver Edlund chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
danny has the worst timing ever! cant wait to see what happens next! i kind of want dean to throw him around a little bit :) haha
dandy44 chapter 13 . 1/9/2012
thx so much for updating this story is so lovely and I have been waiting for the update this chapter was good and I can't wait for the next to see how this love triangle can solve Itself
Deangirl93 chapter 13 . 1/8/2012
Grrr... Danny had to go ruin their moment didnt he? I hope Abby and Dean can sort everything out soon and be together... and i hope Abby breaks up with Danny soon... love this story... plz update soon... :)