Reviews for All the White Horses
Coffee Cups and Bow Ties chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
This story is so beautiful and made me cry several tears and sadness and happiness!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Oh God. This story always chokes me up. So well written, so beautiful. I love it so, so much. Thank you for putting it out here.
IvyLeaf01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh my goodness, that was such a beautiful, beautiful story. Thank you for gorging us wih your words, I'm nearly in tears now. Stunning.
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
My god! This was spectacular! All of us know what kind of parent Blaine's dad is, but you have ventured into a different side of the story and showed us the deeper meaning and cause of his actions. Thank you for giving us the wonderful opportunity to see Klaine's relationship from a different eye and for allowing us to read a story with over-flowing emotion and feelings. If your goal in this story was to bring tears to our eyes and make our heart wrench with all the feelings of Mr. Anderson, then you have succeded.

Bravo and I hope you'll continue writing; not just for our sake, but for the sake of all the parents and children who are going through the exact same problems and the characters.

Thank you once again! -
Absolutely indecisive chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Wow.

Just Wow.

Honestly, I am absolutely speechless. This was so beautiful and wonderful and just painfully honest that I am completely in love with both it and you. I adore second person, and very few fics are written in second person and even fewer of them written well, but this just topped anything else I've ever read. Your characterisations of everyone were spot on, and just your descriptions about Blaine and Kurt's relationship are just beautiful. This is such a beautiful piece of writing and I am thrilled that I found it.

wow xx
addicted-to-socks chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow. I think that was the most beautiful piece of fanfiction I have ever read. Absolutely heartbreaking and stunning.
fraulein-angel chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I really don't know how to start this review because you have left me stunned. This is truly a masterpiece! There were so many things i loved about this story. Every scene just captures and captivates you and the images brought by your words were truly magnificent. I couldn't help but be drawn into the world you painted. You are a gifted writer. :)

I couldn't stop crying so much reading this even after I finished it. It makes me think of my own relationship with my parents about how many of their actions have i misinterpret and the words that were left unsaid also.

I love how you created Blaine's dad's characterization. You made him a three dimensional character, flawed but at the same time perfect. Its really hard to explain but he was just real.

Overall this is one of my favorite stories :)
StarryNight359 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
wow

this really does make a lot of sense :)
ERStolpe chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'm sorry, I can't be well rounded. All I can say is, "Lovely."

I especially appreciated that the resolution contained nothing out of character, but a reassurance of love in the same vernacular this father and son had always used.
3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is so beautiful I think I died and came back to life, cried 1000 times, and smiled with every bone in my body.

Oh. my. God. How do you right like that? How, how, how how how?

I... I just. Oh god.

It's gorgeous.

Thankyou.

sunshinetears chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
That was just...monumentally fantastic (your descriptiveness is rubbing off on me, haha). I cried, though. This was phenomenal, great job.
NoLongerDoesThisAccountLiveOn chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
oh mygod. just- oh my god. When i first read On centrifugal Living, i was astounded, but this is just- the beat writing i've ever read, especially on . Amazing.
SabrinaCourage chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
omg..I just.. omg this was beautiful. thank you 3
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I must admit that I read this several months ago and didn't review it because I didn't have an account. I couldn't not review it now that I do.

You have written something so moving and insightful that I can only applaud. I'm just sorry that you are unable to hear it. Thank you for writing a wonderful story from the viewpoint of someone who's actions-or lack thereof- almost cost him the love of his son. As heartbreaking as it was to experience this father's hesitance born of ignorance and lack of understanding, disappointment - not in his son - but in himself for not being the father his son needs, you more than made up for it when he slowly searched for and found his way back into Blaine's life and heart with the help of the Hummel/Hudsons. Thank you for this profoundly beautiful story.

I would like to request that write more Klaine stories if you are so inclined. I will keep you in my author's alert just in case you do.
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
This was so stunningly brilliant and beautiful, honestly i am at a loss as to what to say about it. Bravo!

BRL