Reviews for All the White Horses
Faith Valconbridge chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
beautiful
heylalaa chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
this is just so amazing. your characterization is spot-on and i really love your writing style. it's beautiful and flow so naturally and perfect. thank you, thank you.
Evemarie of the Earth chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Words cannot express how lovely this piece is.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Crying(: thank you!
iinvitedbooradley chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You are a truly beautiful writer and you understand these characters (even Blaine's dad, whom we haven't met yet) in such a deep way. You could write professionally, and that's no joke. You elicited true emotion from me, which is not the typical reaction I have to fan fiction. Thank you for posting this.
Bird of Hope chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I just want to say this is one of the most beautifully written things I've ever read. I'd be suprised to find a published novel as beautifully written.

I just wanted to read it over and over. It brought a tear to my eye.

When (yes I say when) you become a published author I want to know about it. I want to buy your books. x
VampHime chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Leave me here to die.

No, really, this is so brilliant. I kept wishing fervently that Blaine would just READ this.

It feels so real, I couldn't NOT cry.

I always feel like people just want to see Blaine's dad as a cold unfeeling bad guy. So, thanks for writing this.
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Wow.

I can see that you've got 71 review before this one, and I'm sure all of them are expressing the same absolute amazement (and a little bit of jealousy) at how fantastic this is.

I pride my self on being able to write beautifully, but I know I can't write intelligently for my life, yet somehow you manage to do both all at once and it's wonderful. I love the music that you carry through this piece, and you're characterisation of Blaine and Kurt and Burt and even Finn, who's barely there for a second, is spot on.

What I adore most is that this is a background for Blaine that WORKS. So many people take the easy option and make his father one of those mindless homophobes, but THANK YOU for understanding that that's not right. I have honestly been searching for this story - one that does justice to Blaine's complex past and complex self and complex place in life.

But now I'm rambling, so I'll stop with another thank you - you have honestly finally reconciled me with Blaine's past. This is incredible. Well done.
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
This truly is amazing. Beautiful even. I'm blown away. And it's how I prefer to think of Blaine's father - not some homophobe asshole with no soul. Thank you! I'd love to post this - think link anyway - on my tumblr if you think it would be okay. .com
Skia9 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I don't know how to express my feelings for this! I absolutely loved it. Very nice job :)
Murphy AT chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Once again, absolutely stunning imagery and near-perfect character development.
landofmyth chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Wow. Just ... wow. Such a touching story, so much emotion, it was really incredible! A great look at Blaine's relationship with his father, I loved every word.
dwelian chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Guh! This story ripped my heart out. And I loved every bit of it!
TheKidWonder chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
This? This is pure gold, from start to finish. It made me think of my dad, who has been my car-singing buddy since I could form words and told me that the only reason he ever wished I was straight was that he was afriad the world would be a lot harder for a queer kid than a straight one. Thank you.
Unfortunate Fates anon chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I actually read this fic several months ago, but when I looked back on my review I found it lacking. This story...it's absolutely incredible. I've read several of your works and I have to say, you have such an amazing gift. This is easily the best second person I've ever read, and the way you developed Mr. Anderson was perfect and heartbreaking at the same time. I'll admit it, I cried. And I literally never cry when I read. Ever. But when thy started singing at the end it just got to me. You have a way of stringing together lines that has the ability to leave people breathless in their perfection. Your Mr. Anderson is equal parts infuriating and easy to pity. There were parts where I wanted to yell at the screen to man up already! Just tell him! But, true to his character, he doesn't, even when he's yelling at himself too.

Every bit of this was so, so perfect. Thank you for sharing :)
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »