Reviews for Sin City
NJCD chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This isn't the worst! This is awesome! I can't wait to see how tomorrow plays out! Update, please!
RajkumariSav chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This is NOT crap. This is one of the best stories I have EVER read. It even beats all of the published stories and books. It was very dark, intense and just plain out awesome. you're a great writer.
literarylolita chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This is NOT crap. I've read crap, and this is not it! It's heartbreaking. I really hope their first time isn't like this, but sadly, sometimes this is HOW it happens...

Very powerful writing.
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Brilliant.
degrassibear chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
i adore your stories, you are probably one of my favorite writter on this site
writersblock92 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This isn't crap! I love all your stories! Omg I know Eli is not crazy he is just going through a rough time with Julia death anniversary! :)
deonnavalentine chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love dark stories! This was good. So you should keep going, :)
eclarerocks chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
When you said I would cry, did you mean that I would cry from the sadness of it? Because I TOTALLY did.

This was so beautiful, in a dark way. I really appreciate you not portraying Eli as some weird ass psycho, even if he does have huge ass problems, that's for sure.

This was so... sweetly disturbing. And yes, I do realize how little sense that makes. :P

Still, this was so good.
Lady Azura chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was dark... and so tragic, and I just feel bad for both of them.
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
omg that was so great. You caught Eli's guilt and self hatred so perfectly.
floorplanhobo chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
THIS. OH GOD. I CAN’T. I’m always attracted to darker fics because I am a messed up person and I identify greatly with them. This was hurried, this was intense, a blur, a blade into my heart, a convoluted array of angsty emotions, and my heart is gone. Loved this so much, oh my god, you have no idea.
elisclare chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
In your own words,

screw me with a lightbulb.

Do...do you know what you've done to me, Lillie? Do you know all the things you've just made me feel? God, when you were describing him in the car, how he felt, how he looked at himself like an absolute monster - that has to be one of the most powerful things I have ever read from you. That made my heart ache and I felt like I was inside of him...wait that sounded wrong but ANYWAY, I felt like I felt everything he did.

And that was so freaking dark. I loved it, and it absolutely broke my heart at the same time. I am such a sap I would have ended up giving in and made Eli be all sweet and Clare not regret anything -_- I appluad the fact that you are able to do this. It's so real and vivid.

AND IT'S NOT CRAP IN THE SLIGHTEST. BUT FANK YOU FOR MENTIONING ME :'D

I hearts you and don't ever doubt this because this was amazing, just like all your stories!