Reviews for Forfeit
NinjaStar31696 chapter 18 . 2/21
I will be honest I didn't like the ending cause it was sad. But it was very good story and it kept me hooked and I read this whole story in a few days. Good work
NemoChan320 chapter 18 . 12/4/2014
Omg...I am just at a loss for words at the moment...This was such a depressing and emotionally crippling story, but oh gosh, it was so well written and is just about one of the best fanfics I have ever read! I was just engaged and in suspense the whole time! The whole story was just so very well planned out and well executed. I wish I could see such high quality fics more often. I wish I could express better just how much love I have for your fic, but I am still recovering from the ending, it was so sad and bittersweet, and just very real honestly. Poor Eds never really caught a break, did they...?
The Rellik chapter 18 . 7/25/2014
Congratulations...you fucking ruined my childhood!

*crys*

...But on a serious note, this was by far the most entertaining fanfic of one of my most prized childhood tv shows. I...I just wished I didnt read it to save myself from the bitter ingenious that cultivated through my entire read of it..
10/10
Saiyamekian Princess chapter 8 . 5/11/2014
This...this is HORRIBLE!
Not the story, but what's happening in the story! I've been saddened by other stories, but I don't think any fanfic (or any story for that matter) has ever made me feel just absolute raw dread for a character, let alone three. And that just means you did a REALLY good job! The Kankers and Eddy thing is just...*shudders*. And I REALLY like that it wasn't played for laughs. Many people seem to forget that males can be victims and females can be perpetrators.
reviewing chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
I found it bothersome to read through the first chapter due to the overly verbose wording of the most mundane of things. Good writing does not require an abuse of adjectives.
ed eddeddy fan chapter 18 . 3/28/2014
snik poor eddy poor double dee never a job
James95 chapter 18 . 3/27/2014
Just stumbled on this. An exceptionally well written story. Such a sad but fitting ending which may have happened if the movie never did. At least Ed got a happy ending.

Very well done.
scamastereddyfan chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
this so good you now everyone is in carachter this most bay a movie great i realy enjoy that that eddy puchn kevin and sarah the get vinally wat he derserve man was this insteed big pictureshow
Adamantia Dasuna chapter 18 . 10/23/2013
Oh god. I'm crying, damn it. I'm fucking crying. :'(
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Well this was a spectacular kick to my childhood's balls.
Favorited.
bren97122 chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
I just finished reading this and I have to say...

I'm speechless.

This is the most bittersweet and poignant story I have ever read. I am literally holding back tears as I right this.

The ending was perfect. No words can describe how beautiful and heartfelt it was.

In this era of declining quality in fanfiction, this story is worthy of every praise it has received.

Beautiful. Just... I can't. This is possibly the best fanfiction I have ever read.

I would love to see a sequel.
abbyzelda chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Wow, that was the darkest Ed Edd n Eddy fanfic I've ever read, but I loved every minute of it and the ending really touched me.
You are a really talented writer!
Mr-Brass-Man chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
Damn. Just Damn. That was amazing. A bittersweet ending indeed.
Anonymous chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
Not as much of a tragedy as it is a drama
Dosn't Matter chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
This is better than Harry Potter. I am in love with you (figuratively speaking).
Keep writing, you can be a star. Please keep writing.