Reviews for Dancing Fingertips
Loved this!
fadumo chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
omg i love it :)
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Alas we won't get to see that particular episode for a while here as, per usual, the UK is quite far behind the states - we're still on season 2! But I've been hearing about Kurt coming back to McKinley & Sam's family probs so I reckon he & Kurt will eventually get together :-)
Bored-is-my-favorite-word chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Not gonna lie... I started to tearup in the last paragraph. Wonderful story!
teamdelena1 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
a-maz-ing! loved this! so sweet! and it would be awesome if this happened! even though i totally love klaine! ive been a kum hevans shipper from the beginning! great job!
YourCocaine89 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Awww, that was really sweet. I like your writing and I hope that something very similar will happen on the show.
bsloths chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Loved this! I really, really hope Hevans happens, but if not, I have your writing to satisfy me! This was so cute. And I loved all their conversation topics - very them!
DeanCastiel chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Awwww I am a hard-core Klainer (because they were meant to be) but Kurtofsky is my guilty pleasure and MiKurt is just too freakin' cute and PucKurt holds the original spot in my hart and Kum is just so freakin' adorkable. Aww the point of the above is that I love reading Sam/Kurt stories because they are just too freakin' cute as a couple but my Klaine heart (Which is only slightly larger then the rest of my ship's hearts) always ends up getting hurt because Blaine and Kurt break-up (obvs lol) so I tend to like to only read other ships if they are like au in the fact that Blaine doesn't exist or Blaine never gets with Kurt but THIS fic made me happy and even though Blaine was hurt it was written in such a way that my Klaine heart was still in tact at the end because Kurt and Sam were just too freakin' cute and too freakin' adorkable! Sooo yay lol I know most of this review was really pointless but oh well just felt like sharing and awww this was sooo cute and I loved it so thank-you for writing this :P

Christine
Meilinn chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was by all means amazing.

Only Sam's eyes are most definitely green, not blue ;)
SweetG chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
shkzdnfhlkgnhlkj

I just died, went to heaven, got sent back here, and squealed my lungs out.

Sam would be a way better prom date than Blaine, that's a given.

And that last part about dancing through life? It made me smile a slightly crazed smile.
elphaba's-wicked-heir chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
OMG! I LOVED IT! I ABSOLUTELY AM IN LOVE WITH HEVANS. :)) AND YOUR STORY WAS JUST TOO SWEET AND WHAT I REALLY WANT FOR THE TWO OF THEM! I HOPE THEY'D BE TOGETHER SOON. :) NICE JOB!
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
AWW! This was adorable... I love a bit of Klaine at times, but the BIOTA episode tarnished it for me, and Kurt/Sam is my new guilty pleasure :D Very cute, and sweet and written. I do like that Aerosmith song though hehe
Angel chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I really loved this! I'd love to see Kurt and Sam dance at prom on the show. Maybe next year. ;) They are totally endgame!

Please write more Kurt/Sam fics. There aren't enough!
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
If something similar to this doesn't happen, I will weep uncontrollably. This was fantastic.