Reviews for Hunters Academy
I really enjoyed reading your story! Thank you for writing it! I can't wait to see what happens next!
ThisAmazing chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
This is exactly what I've been looking for! I swear I could just marry you for writing this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This is awesome please update soon! :)
Cali the Little Calico Kitten chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
This is seriously the best fanfiction I have ever read! Thank so so much! At times it is just so cute and fluffy, and sometimes more serious and it is the perfect balance. I love how you potray all of the characters! They are perfect and weirdly in character for an AU story! And I love good Lucifer, he is surprisingly awesome and even cute (what am I even saying now) when you write him.

Anyways, I love your story! (
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2013
Pleeeeeaaaaaaase update
ouran1996 chapter 12 . 6/26/2013
Your fight scenes are very entertaining!
KazzySalvatore chapter 20 . 6/19/2013
This is brilliant! PLEASE WRITE MORE!I absolutly love this story :D
Ironicsheep chapter 20 . 5/17/2013
This story is so fuckin' magical! I read all of it in one night... Please keep writing! I love your style!
shakespeares chapter 20 . 5/16/2013
Nononononono don't make it serious this story is so cute and I don't want bad things to happen I just want it to be fluff and humor and good things.
ps your samifer is the best samifer
Guest chapter 12 . 5/13/2013
You wrote:
"Gabriel admitted as he stuffed himself full of pasties".
The first dictionary definition - meaning the most common one is:
"(usually used in the plural) one of a pair of adhesive patches worn to cover the nipples of exotic dancers and striptease performers"
so not the image I think you had in mind. Yes the second one is: "small meat pie or turnover" which I assume is what you meant but it's slash the second definition is not what came to mind. LOL . But the nipple covers in the dinning room very liberal school?
ILiveInFiction chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
I've never been a big fan of Samifer but I love the way yoy used it in this fic! They're so cute!
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 20 . 4/11/2013
*Shiver* Fun adventure in Wesson Hall with ghosts! Ah Dean? ;) And he wasn't a believer!

I'm feeling pretty worried for Harry and Ed. I have a feeling that if Michael and Raph find them, they won't just bust them for being out late. That blood found in Wesson Hall I have a feeling was Michael's doing? Ugh hate that guy!

I'm glad you put Benny in this story! *Sniff* I miss him already! Hehe Dean's with Cas so I don't think there will be anything there except maybe friends, but it was funny to see Dean blush like a girl with a crush! ;)

Another incredible chapter! :)

I can't wait for more!

*Hugs*

Maddy
Birdgirl204 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Update. More. Please. I love this. Ooooh my goodness.
wednsday chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
i was at work as i started reading it and coulndt stop and did get nothing finished at work (but it was woth it) your ff is awesome omg normaly im not so into au or highschool stories but damn this is brilliant and i cant wait for the next chapter
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Yay update! Seriously it was an amazing one too! :))

Thanks for another incredible chapter! :-) Sorry I can't leave a big review. Love this story!

I can't wait for more!