Reviews for A New Player: Year Two: Secrets and Serpents
Slayerseba chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
definitely no defiantly
Doc Junior chapter 14 . 3/3/2018
I just finished this, i must say i'm a little bit desapointed. I mean the writting is okay, the characters are okay as well but we learnt Nothing about this mysterious nlack hair boy, i hope you are not just re doing all Harry potter's years with Faykan added and some few reference about lord of the rings once or twice and draco friend with the golden trio.
It would be rather ... poor, there is Nothing interesting in this neither Something creative.

I'm gonna give a try to the third book but if it is again reliving HP third year with Faykan i think i will stop there
Tim Laughter chapter 2 . 10/6/2017
Its different to see Gandolff if I spelled that right. To see him to be a boy in this, to help Harry. But its good though.
imaginist007 chapter 13 . 2/3/2017
great story
davycrockett100 chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
awesome keep it up
melissa.mcginnis3 chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
Awesome :D Will you be doing Order of the Phoenix as well?
KeegSlytherin chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Well... All I'm going to say is: on with third year! After a few hours' sleep though, even if I want to begin reading the next one right now.
I liked your take on the second year. Although I think Draco is a little too much in the shadows -maybe it's just me and my particular liking of Draco's character but he should be featured a little more, that would balance Harry's friendship with Faykan and especially with Ron.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
"'Kairan Telcontar & Aethodry Black: F.A. 78'" my reaction to this revelationOH MY GOD! Sirius is descended from Aragorn/Estel/Strider/Ellessar/etc.
Wulffe chapter 14 . 11/22/2012
Very good story ..

Off to read the next installment of this series ..

;-}
krill64 chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
I must say this has to be one of the best crossovers that I have ever read. It has been a delight to read your work and I must ask, will you be becoming a published author?

Please continue with your series.

Sincerely,

Krill64
klester1987d chapter 13 . 7/8/2011
I really do like this very much, PLEASE continue with the series.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 13 . 7/5/2011
Nicely done, what's your plan? has LOTR already happened in your timeline? I want book 3 ASAHP (As Soon as Humanely Possible) ok?

SE