Reviews for The dramatic reading of Haruhi Suzumiya
Salute for the Plot Twist! I though the writer was Kyon itself! Teehee
TheDeadBeat chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
HAHAHAHA! This is great!
Songinmyheart48 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
XD I love the ending of this. I found it funny.
oAo chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
THAT WAS LITERALLY THE CUTEET THING EVER OH MY GOD
Fire Nina chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Ohhh I want to see a sequel! I love the smut!
Kaizen Kitty chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Tell you the truth, I liked this story. There were just a few things I was a bit at a loss at when reading this.

First off, I had no idea wether Koizumi was dressed in the opening scene or not. You don't need to be graphic about your descriptions of him undressing, but you could have at least mentioned it.

Secondly, although it is supposed to be a telling of erotic bliss, I feel that you romanticize sex too much. All the moaning and throwing back of heads... It's okay to have those things in a sex scene, but please layer them with surrounding shots or narration. Gives the reader a more realistic experience.

Thirdly, is the only thing Kyon can say during sex "Oh, god, yes."? That doesn't make him much of an interesting character, now does it?

And lastly, the funny thing was that while scrolling down to leave you this review (as I was reviewing while reading) - naturally my eyes caught something from the bottom part of your text. For a moment there I thought Koizumi wrote that sex scene. Now wouldn't that be awkward?
OodleNoodle chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I got a giggle out of this. xD If this were ever to happen, Haruhi would definitely be enthusiastic about it, no doubt.
darkmoonikumi chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
whyyyyy?

why you no continue?
Anyu Matsuri chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I had a friend of mine read this (she does not like yaoi. so, oh well) and she said she could not imagine them (Itsuki and Kyon) doing all o these steamy hot stuff in your fic! But I can! It's just so beautiful...
Samael the Parselmouth chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I'd looooove to read a sequel! Oh, please, tell me you'll write a sequel.
distiellover chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Yay! Sequel!
bijoubee chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ok, I'm not really a fan of ItsuKyon but...

HOLYCRAP THAT WAS HOT. :D

This will be added to my favorites list now.