Reviews for Dream Baby Dream
stephanieglee26 chapter 1 . 2/26
So wrong but a great story
Ignacia Kitty Dolohov-Potter chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
... Im sorry but im crying. And not cuz its beautiful. Cuz its so damn sad that all that had to be a dream Dx
Klainefan1990 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
So this is a story of Kurt and Puck?
danielizabethx chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Excuse me while I go sob in the corner...OH MY GOD.

This was amazing.
kellylouise potter chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Actually found the ending of this story really sad, as Kurt practically lost his baby girl :( Really well written story though!
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
oh man, i was so pissed when kurt woke up. but it ended so happy, i will be magnanamous and forgive you. lol. i also think it's awesome that dave kinda came to the rescue there towards the end.

also, just as a side note, about 2/3 of the way through you misspelled Gucci.
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
sweet
SceneNeko chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That sudden twist was crazy! I absolutely love how realistic this fic turned out go be! Love it!
Valashu chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
i rarely see a fic in which mpreg was so realistic written.

i loooove ur story and the idea with the dream was pretty good. i'm a little sad that kurt and puck didn't get their own little girl in the end but at leat they got a happy end )

) great one ... pls write more
F. Jane chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
uhmmmm where it said "guchi" you meant Gucci, right?
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
oh my god you are amazing for that twist ending! I'm crying!
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
OMG! You just took my heart on the craziest ride it has been on in awhile. Everything just seemed to be going so sweet and fluffy, I was in heaven! Then you just totally played hopscotch on my heart with that twist. I didn't know who was in worse condition, me or Kurt. And then you send my heart into backflips with the last twist! Totally LOVED IT! I'll be sending you ALL medical bills for any heart palpitations I experience over the next few days.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very cute D

Please write more about this couple!