Reviews for Brothers
sparkyfma2000 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
OMG! You have to continue this! I don't care how old this fic is! Pick it up! NOW!...uh please?

Kanatasha.
numbuh 14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
aww, how sweet. great fic. loved the reactions of dive,wing and canard. very true, i think at least, to character.

by the way, yes this is the same numbuh 14 who i'm certain has reviewed at least one of ur thunderbird fics. at least i think i have. oh well i'll have to check.

hope to see more of u on both fronts, numbuh 14
killslay chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
It's very sweet and sad, but hows about having the brothers meet huh? I garentee it has lots of possibilities for fluff, luv, and more!
Lauriena chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
awwwwwwwwww it was so cute and sad... *sniff sniff*
WildfireFriendship chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
I hope you're happy now...I need a tissue...
Neoqueen1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Neo: ! I really love it! this is sooooooooo good! -
divesangel chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Awwwwwww, it's adoalbe, kinda sad, but sweet. I love your work! I've actually reviewed before and signed your fics before I was an author under the name Sha'Lane, so I'm kinda a fan of yours. Keep up the good work! Later
Orenda chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Oh, that's so sad! Even though we know they found each other again... You did a great job with this story. Although I'm still waiting for your next chapter from the other one... Anyway, way to go! -
Lily C chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Wowwwwwwwwwwww...

Now this po nbe works. Usually mwe get hard science OR Angst...This time it looks like Hared Science AND Angst, that's a combination that works in this context!
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 1 . 3/30/2002