Reviews for It's Your Song That Sets Me Free
I love this story so much and I would really love to read the spin off from Sarah's point of view. Do any of you know the title of it? Thanks
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 17 . 4/15
I just want to let you know that that was the single most heartbreaking story i have ever read.
I am a slow reader so have been crying for hours but it was worth it because the way you write is completely incredible.
Thank you for writing this.
chelsbaby chapter 8 . 3/31
Okay, I thought I could wait til the end to write a review since it's such an old story, but I can't wait anymore. Your writing is unlike ANYTHING else I've read on this site. Obviously I'm a little behind the times, since I just started reading Glee Fanfic this past month, but I have read other series religiously. And none of those even compare to this. I find myself having to put my phone down and walk away because I feel sick to my stomach multiple times a chapter. I mean that in a totally positive way. I have almost thrown up five different times (that I can think of right now) because I felt the pain Noah and Kurt were feeling. The chapter with Kurt and Noah...holy shit, I was SOBBING. I was really glad that I was reading it this morning in bed at 7am, rather than at work, where I currently am. Since I'm at work, I had to stop and write this review because I know what is going to happen. Obviously there's still a lot of story left, but I know it's going to happen, and I know I won't be able to compose myself at work. So, I think I need to take a breather and maybe read some happier one shots. Yep, that's what I'll do.
shyannealtiga chapter 17 . 3/22
Reading this story literally broke my heart into million pieces .. Having been bullied myself when I was a kid made this story relatable and totally felt the heartbreak that Noah was experiencing ..
Great job for this Awesome story!
Hope to read more of your works in the future ..
tweetyviolet chapter 17 . 2/17
I cried to an unscalable degree during this story, especially during the video montage of Noah's song to Rachel. It was honest to Noah's character (he's strong but not invincible) and still highlighted the other gleeks. This wasn't just a fanfiction, it was a journey of hatred and pain and hope(lessness). It killed me inside to know what would happen to Noah, but at the same time, it was the very best start to a new story for the gleeks that remained. Thank you for creating this.
musiciansRlove chapter 17 . 1/11
i don't think I've ever cried so much & got a headache. this is the only story i can say that I've cried through all the chapters of it.
Cullenbabe1231 chapter 17 . 1/22/2016
I started this story st about 8:30 pm ish and finished it at 12:15am... and thought that WHOLE time... I cried... I used a whole roll of toilet paper and blew my nose so many times it's raw. I have a headache from hell and my eyes are so sore it hurts to blink... but... that was probably the best angst I've read. I'm not big on angst but when I read it I want the best and honey... that's the best. Good job at making me literally stop reading and just cry for 30 minutes...not joking or flaming... just thank you!
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
I wish I could say I hate this story because of the ending, but its imposible to hate something so moving and beautifully written. Honestly this was the only way for it to end.

You just KNEW the outcome but you still hoped when you come across a scene where it looked like Puck was getting better and moving forward. It made it that much more difficult to see him crash again and again. The part when he can no longer hear her voice and starts BEGGING for her to come back left me a mess. It was a good few minutes before I could start reading again.

I was raised to believe that anybody who took their own lives wouldn't get into Heaven, but it would be just too cruel to force someone to stay living when its clear they aren't anything more than a shell.

I quite liked how Kurt handled the situation, he wouldn't outright stop Puck from ending it, but he was going to at least try to change his mind. Really what can you say to someone so broken by the loss of their other half that they lose EVERYTHING.

And to think it was all because of bullying taken too far, all because ONE student was so afraid of what other's might think. As a bully victim myself I am just glad I made it through. Honestly I hope Karofsky got locked up and never released. There is no excusing what he did, no matter how scared he was.

Even though this story is years old and you'll never mesage me back, thank you for writing this. I've never been so affected by a fic in all my ten years on this site. I may never read this fic again, the content is just too painful, but I am definitely adding it to my favorites :)
lilyluna78 chapter 17 . 6/3/2015
This is really beautifully written.
I was literally crying all the way through whilst reading it.
ratherbereading125 chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
God the beginning of this chapter made me cry so fucking hard.
MissSalvaforbeson chapter 2 . 3/18/2015
what do I think of this story?

well, I hate it.

not in the its-so-terrible-I-wanna-puke way, mind you, but in a I-can't-stop-crying-and-there-goes-my-handkerchief-and-THAT'S-why-I-hate-it way. beautifully written, no words to describe it. took me 2 whole days to finish this; I was practically bawling my eyes off while I read it. great work. definitely a favourite... :-)
Cecilia Haunt chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
Wow. I have never cried this much over a fanfiction. That was beautifully written and I seriously can not stop crying right now. This is so not fair. Keep up the amazing work. But try to be a little kid der to our hearts please.
Moalauritsen chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I always get tears in mye eyes when i read this. And this is the third time i read this. Great story.
Yuemin chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
This really is a fantastic piece of writing. I was crying through the whole thing, I'm still crying actually. This was a beautiful story and I'm so grateful that you wrote it. The characters were well written and the plot was very meaningful. Keep writing!

Yuemin
Cici chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
I cried through the whole thing. im still crying this was honestly the best piece ive ever read.
Just mind-blowing