Reviews for Papa
halyeshell chapter 5 . 3/8
Aug
skelkel98 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I think you're making Evan/August sound too emotional, like every thing the Louis says is going to make him cry, when really Evan/August is strong and every thing he does and did was to love music and be with his parents (both of them, why hasn't he asked about Lyla yet?). I mean he was bullied at the children's home, lived on the streets with a weirdo person with anger issues but still managed to get into freaking Julliard and orchestrate is own show, I think that proves how strong he is, and not so fragil that Louis is going to break him.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
good fic
YoloBaby chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Awesome story!.
twilightlover4evr chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
I love it & I can't wait for more :D
Silver Cherry Blossom chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
love your story please write more! :)
Ceu Praca chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
Why doesn't Louis call him 'Evan?' It's his real name, after all.
kittykatmeow224 chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
Just found this today... wow. I really like it so far and I hope you will update soon! :D kittykatmeow224
Dov5e chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Awesome! I just finished watching this movie, and it's like the best movie ever, but would it kill them to tack on five more minutes? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Kirsten chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Hiya!

I'm really enjoying your story...I like your writing style and the thought that you've put into it!

There are only 2 critiques I have; One, it's not finished, and two the chapters are a little bit short for my taste...other than that, well done!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
I'm so so so happy you updated. I can't wait to see what changes you make to this. Rewritting is always something every writer will do. I really do feel sorry for Lyla. She didn't get anything from her talk with Mr. Jefferies. She'll have to wait a full day before getting to see Evan while Louis will have a whole day to get attached to him. I have a feeling that things will get crazy. Please update soon!
DayDreaming0f y0u chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Fantastic! I love how sweet this is! You did a wonderful job so far. Please update soon. I'm very interested to see how Lyla fits into the picture after all this and her Syndrome. Sounds very interesting and great. August is a cute kid!
Ravenhearst chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
What happens? c'mon dude, update.
Me chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
Great chapter, loved it.

As for the nicknames, well, he's name is actually Evan. August was just the name wizard gave him to try and hide his identity. Shouldn't he be called Evan? Unless, of course, Louis and Lyla want to change his name to something else.

Personally, I would go for Evan, Ev for short. If not, August, well, that's a hard one...hmm...maybe Louis can just create his own nickname? A nickname that has nothing to do wiht his name.

Well, hope I helped...though I doubt it!

Take care!