Reviews for For Your Consideration
Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
This was delightfully in character, I thought. I always imagined if they really did get together, it would be at least this awkward. Gah. It was so awkward that now /I/ feel awkward!
Megan chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I am STILL rambling about this story in my mind, and I finished reading a good 20 minutes ago, lol. I had to come back and comment!

This is the absolute BEST Liz/Jack story I've read thus far. I really appreciate how you managed to keep Liz awkward, it seems in most other fics, she somehow transforms into this amazing lover-person-thing, which is so OOC, I sometimes laugh. xD

Anyway! My applause to your story. :D Really, really well done.

My only request is that you update soon: preferably a Jack POV concerning the aftermath of their date.

Keep writing!
Tricki chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Legendary. In some perverse way, I love that the date was bad. I mean, it pretty much had to be if they weren't allowed to be themselves. Anyway, I'm rambling!

To reiterate:

Legendary.
sleeplessinrio chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Great story! *with a bang* lmao
tlc27 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Wow, this chapter was even better than the first and I didn't think that would be possible! I hope you update soon :).
sleeplessinrio chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
*happy sighs*

such a lovely story
Rosajean chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
I love how this is going! Update again and SOON please! :D
Steeleafan chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
That is exactly how that would go I love it. I really can't wait for the date portion of it too. So excited keep up the good work.
JesskaLovesYou chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I'm not gonna lie I get embarrassed for characters in books and television and I was thoroughly embarrassed while reading Liz's asking out of Jack... so GOOD JOB! I thought the characters were realistic and the last line made me laugh.
tlc27 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow, it amazes me how easily you seem to get both Liz and Jack in character. Liz's inner monologue against herself was awesome. I hope you update soon :).
Tricki chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That was kind of amazing. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter!

x
Steeleafan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That is how it would happen. That is completely one hundred percent how that would happen. I love it. I just love it, Jack would react the way he reacted and Liz would be freaking out the entire time. One of the best Jack/Liz fanfics I have ever read.
NCIState chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I love it! I love how you make it so very Liz! You're amazing at characterization! I'm so excited for the next chapter! A****! xD