Reviews for Blood Music
Anna chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
Amazing story! I really enjoyed reading it and I am glad it turned out to be so long;). Thanks for sharing!
castiello chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
Absolutely LOVED this chapter. What Lisbon awful, but so necessary and totally brilliant, proving to Jane just how bad off he really was. An extreme situation requires an extreme response.

Best bits (there were so many, it's really hard to even choose):

-He only rolled his eyes and made that dismissive gesture; the one which, usually, made her want to throttle him.

-Mr. 'biofeedback' who was always in control, couldn't stop his body from betraying him. He knew what she was doing. He knew but, couldn't stop his shudder, couldn't stop the rushing sound in his head.

-It felt as though his skin burned where she touched him; almost as if, through his clothing, he could feel it blistering and sloughing off.

-She knew he was probably having a panic attack. She'd seen him do it once before, a long time ago, when confronted with the bloody body of a child who looked remarkably like his Charlotte. She'd never told anyone. He'd recovered fairly quickly and only Cho was there with them. Nothing was ever said but she never forgot it. (- Such a short little segment, but it tells SO much...)

-Cho knew the man got more mileage out of sarcasm and a smart comeback spoken in his low controlled voice.

-"Should I get the EMT'S?" asked Cho calmly as though their consultant fainted and fell to the floor on a regular basis, (it was beginning to seem that way).

-Cho stood over them. His corded arms folded over his chest as though standing guard over the two on the floor. (-Cho, the Guardian - Yes! Yes! Yes!)

-Great descriptions: "baking asphalt," "pancaking" buildings, Lisbon having to peel herself off the car seat

-Great humor: "An entire herd of cows probably had to give their lives to make those stupid leather seats," "Whatever dumb-ass in purchasing had requisitioned this vehicle obviously hadn't spent a summer in California"

So GREAT! And I'm so thrilled to see that you've finished this - I can't wait to read the rest! :)
Guest chapter 24 . 9/9/2011
i liked it
MentalistLover chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
Nice wrap-up. Jane's making progress but still has a way to go. Liked that you didn't make he and Lisbon a couple at the end but left it open as possible for the future. (I prefer the undercurrent of emotion between them; the possibility but not a reality!) And yay for Superhero Jane! He really needed to save that little girl.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing with us. I really, really loved this story. And I'm so happy to see you'll have another one coming up "shortly". So looking forward to it! :)
MeltedChocoButton chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
That was a great final chapter. Jane's rescue of the girl was a wonderful way for him to improve his battered self-esteem.

My favourite part was in the late-night diner, because I've always liked the romance of those places.(Like that Edward Hopper painting). I liked reading your descriptions of the patrons and the waitress.

There was no miracle cure or grand declarations of love at the very end, i thought it was a nicely judged blend of heartwarming and hopeful. So nice that Jane was honest to himself about his feelings for Lisbon. For me, a satisfying end. Thanks for writing, Laura:)
Allie9 chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
Enjoyed this? I loved it. It kept me captivated all day. Was the distraction I needed.
Aqua Mage chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
Loved this, and a nice ending. The last line was particularly good. Looking forward to whatever you write next ;)
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
I LOVED IT! You have been fantastic every chapter and I thoroughly enjoyed this one and the fic as a whole. OUTSTANDING last line, just about sums it up really!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this fic. One of my all time favourites :D
Elanordh chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
Really great ending to the beautiful story. It's awesome you gave Jane a ray of light.

Thank you so much, Laura for your awesome writing. I really can't wait for your new story and as usual, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)
xanderseye chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
So sad to see this finish, there was such a lot going on in this final chapter that I did wonder how you were going to manage it.

Glad to hear that you'll be posting another fic soon, I'm really looking forward to it.
MissDonniex chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
wonderful action part...and of course Jane is our there going to be more?
aA chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
Really graet! First I thought his father could be Red John . . .
hecticlife chapter 23 . 8/31/2011
Oh wow up to date: can I just tell you

1. I love your disclaimers - you should patent them and give all the proceeds to a plaque in memory of Lyle

2. I love your descriptions, they really dance on the imagination

3. I love the story - has Patrick turned the corner? We shall see!
hecticlife chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
I just want Patrick to be himself again - will Dr O'Bannon be able to do that? I'll just have to read on to find out!
hecticlife chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
You write so well. Is the story for the memory of Lyle?
253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »