Reviews for Blood Music
Allie9 chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
Enjoyed this? I loved it. It kept me captivated all day. Was the distraction I needed.
Aqua Mage chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
Loved this, and a nice ending. The last line was particularly good. Looking forward to whatever you write next ;)
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
I LOVED IT! You have been fantastic every chapter and I thoroughly enjoyed this one and the fic as a whole. OUTSTANDING last line, just about sums it up really!

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this fic. One of my all time favourites :D
Elanordh chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
Really great ending to the beautiful story. It's awesome you gave Jane a ray of light.

Thank you so much, Laura for your awesome writing. I really can't wait for your new story and as usual, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)
xanderseye chapter 24 . 9/7/2011
So sad to see this finish, there was such a lot going on in this final chapter that I did wonder how you were going to manage it.

Glad to hear that you'll be posting another fic soon, I'm really looking forward to it.
MissDonnie chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
wonderful action part...and of course Jane is our hero...is there going to be more?
aA chapter 23 . 9/4/2011
Really graet! First I thought his father could be Red John . . .
hecticlife chapter 23 . 8/31/2011
Oh wow up to date: can I just tell you

1. I love your disclaimers - you should patent them and give all the proceeds to a plaque in memory of Lyle

2. I love your descriptions, they really dance on the imagination

3. I love the story - has Patrick turned the corner? We shall see!
hecticlife chapter 18 . 8/30/2011
I just want Patrick to be himself again - will Dr O'Bannon be able to do that? I'll just have to read on to find out!
hecticlife chapter 16 . 8/30/2011
You write so well. Is the story for the memory of Lyle?
hecticlife chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
I have a lot of catching up to do but what has happened to my poor Patrick Jane?
MissDonnie chapter 23 . 8/30/2011
well should I say it again...wonderful
Purple Piggie chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Holy Moley girl! I go away for a couple of weeks and I seem to have missed the juiciest chapters! All 6 of them. Of course I sat down and had a great read, much to my delight. I love the direction you've taken Jane and the sessions with Dr O. What a revelation about his parents and his "father". You've done a great job of tying up details neatly. I can't wait for the last chapter - way to hang in there and produce an epic tale for us. I bow down to your story-telling skills!
MentalistLover chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Thank you for the update! This whole chapter was wonderfully written; you captured the mood and emotions so well. That memory of his parents being murdered by his "father"-gah! (I have several theories about where Jane's mother may be/what may have happened to her, and this scenario is one of them! It also explains his huge fear of guns.) What horror for such a little boy, especially one with Patrick's traits. The imagery of the sad eyes and the two pools of blood mingling into one and the bodies floating in it was surreal. And little Patrick's focus on the gun now being pointed at him, and then going into shock-"It was as though he wasn't there anymore, just his body was there with the hands holding onto it lest he try to escape again."-double gah! :(

I guess the "silver lining" in all of this (besides discovering the reason behind his dislike of being touched) is that at least now Jane knows his mother didn't abandon him and that his real father actually showed him some kindness and maybe even love. He certainly needs to have some "good" things to hold onto from his childhood since he has WAY too many bad things. (And maybe this will increase his sense of self-worth?)

As always, immensely looking forward to the next chapter, but SO sad to hear it's the last one. (And I had NOT forgotten about the ring-how could I?)
Elanordh chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Ooh, another awesome chapter! Very moving. I love how Lisbon is giving him her support. And I really like O'Bannon.

And noo, I didn't forget about the ring. :)
248 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »