Reviews for Blood Music
MeltedChocoButton chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Such a good, heartfelt chapter. Was moving when we saw the dead bodies through 6-yr-old Jane's eyes: "He looked sad."

And their blood mingling was sort of darkly romantic.

"(He) was lying at his feet on the dirty floor, looking up at him with those big eyes. They stared right through him. They stared upward at nothing. Weird kid. He wasn't dead, he could see the small chest rising and falling."- Even at that age Jane is different, great insight.

Really liked how O'Bannon's personality came through with his straight-talkng and favourite film choices!
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Excellent chapter! I was so happy to wake up not 5 mins ago and find a new chapter to read! Thank god Jane's making progress!
chymom chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Wow! Great job! More soon please.. I can't wait to see what happens next.
xanderseye chapter 23 . 8/29/2011
Wow, awesome chapter! Poor Jane, what a way to find out about your parents.

Can't believe this fic is nearly over, I just want it to go on and on, great writting.
MentalistLover chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
I loved how open and vulnerable Jane was when he asked Lisbon to be at the psych appt. He truly is terrified, and that makes me terrified for him. And I could FEEL his anxiety at the office. I'm so glad Lisbon is there for him! You are killing me with his memories, but I admit I love it. I NEED the next chapter NOW! I guess I only have to wait till Monday since you said it would be up in a couple days, right? Right? :) Beautiful work!
Sabsi13 chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
NO, you can't just leave it there, the suspense is killing me!

This story and the whole plot are brilliant :) your writing practically pulls the reader into the story, it's fascinating!

I can't wait for more chapters, please update soon ;)
Elanordh chapter 22 . 8/28/2011
Awesome, so awesome chapter. But you're an evil woman, you know? To leave us like that? Please update soon, can't wait for more.
MissDonnie chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
you are driving me crazy...love the story, but can't wait for the next chapter.
MeltedChocoButton chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
Oooh, good cliffie. Liked Jane reminiscing about his childhood and not knowing if that was his real dad or not.

Really liked the talk on the roof: The delicate description, as ever, drew me in. It was nice how honest & vulnerable Jane was with Lisbon. The bit about them standing and not touching had a lovely wistful quality. Your later mentions of Lisbon not being able to touch him, of course made me want them to get closer.
Anna chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
Absolutly amazing! This was so intense. I love it! Can't wait for more!
xanderseye chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
OMG, how can you leave us hanging like this! Brilliant chapter. Poor poor Jane, doesn't it make you just want to hug him. Lets hope that at the end of this he can finally let Lisbon give him a hug (if not more).
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
Oh Jane :( I hope Lisbon can help him. GAH I love this fic.
chymom chapter 22 . 8/27/2011
Great job! Can't wait for more soon!
a chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
Again I am amazed! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Ani chapter 21 . 8/25/2011
OMG! Just read this whole thing in one sitting! Plaese update soon!
248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »