Reviews for Wear the Grudge Like a Crown
Sarah Crawford chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
Excellent story. The best Voldemort story I’ve read jet. You’ve written him very well, which is difficult to do. I love how you’ve described all of this thoughts and feelings, and even worked in the beginning to his quest for immortality at the end.
Sachita chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Great story and I really think you captured Tom's character very well! Kudos to you.
NeverSayNeverr chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Aww that was sad!
itsmyownlife chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Good story. I've always wondered what transpired in that scene.
Stephantom chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
To "Ariana Constance Malfoy." Since you didn't bother to read the date this was published, I don't know why you'd bother to come back here to see the reviews again, but on the off-chance that you do... Yeah, it was written in 2002. That was before books 5-7, so Voldemort's mother's name was not known.
Ariana Constance Malfoy chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Ok not bad, but i'm pretty sure his mom's name was Merope Gaunt, not Selena Marvolo. Must've made up yur own name. Still pretty good though.
Hippie Jade chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Of all the stories i have read concerning this night i really, truthfully think yours is the best. I can't think of anything else to say!
SecondSilk chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
He really is a creepy bastard, isn't he?

The madness and the misplaced fervour and focus.

Well done tracking that change in him.
JamSack at ff.net chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Very well written that it's almost frightening me, that you've gotten into his head so well, *trembly smile* lol. Good story.
Niemand5 chapter 3 . 8/11/2004
Very interesting.
coldslit chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
i very much liked this, it is quite different from the one i just finished, but in some ways its paralleled, which i think is amazingly cool, because they both show accurate portrayals of the person called tom riddle. a lot of the emotions/lack thereof were very well put and placed as well as his thought process. since at this point he still wasnt the voldemort who killed harry's parents and whatnot, but this is showing a bit of the human side that is left of him while the evil part of him is not only peeking through but is beginning to take over. anyways, it was quite good, and i enjoyed it. (the only potential criticism and it really is just adding to his juvenile side- aka the fact that he's not an adult yet- was the way he kinda screamed out I AM LORD VOLDEMORT, but that even was fitting, so there really wasnt much criticism at all to be had. lovely job)
~meg
Iris Lefay Longbottom chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
Fifteen,eh? Amazing. I am very impressed with this. You get inside Tom Riddle's head in a powerful, convincing way. You even show a moment where he sees that he could still choose a different path, but deliberately shuts out that knowledge. I see a good balance of description, thought, and action here. (Nitpick: robes have sleeves, but cloaks don't.) Keep writing.
Jazzie Lumber chapter 3 . 4/7/2003
hihi! i absolutely loved this prologue! it was really great, i mean, the emotions were so alive...it was almost as if it were really part of the story. i hope to see more stories like this. great work! :-)
Fantome chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
Very good description, and very good point at the end about revenge being unfulfilling. You did an excellent job of filling in the gaps about Tom's hatred-I always wondered why he was in an orphanage when he said he killed his father. Excellent characterization.
greenleaf-in-bloom chapter 3 . 2/11/2003
Oh. GOD! Elbereth Gilthoniel, I LOVED this! It's

one of the greatest young-Tom portrayals I've ever

read! Great characterization. I like the fact

that it was raining...I think at first you have too much description in too little time...was Tom out of school already in this?