Reviews for The Dawn Daydreamer
Natsuki D chapter 5 . 11/25
Many thing Mia
Many things can go wrong
Can't wait for next chapter!
Ondine de la Mer chapter 5 . 7/11
Good story. I can't wait for possible future updates.
RosetheWolfgirl chapter 5 . 3/29
Where is this hawiii chapter!.,
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 5 . 1/10
Your piece has some potential. Brilliantly done. Update soon!
whitedragon2645 chapter 5 . 9/4/2014
Out of curiosity, is Yasuhara going to feature in this story at all? In my mind at least he's NaruMai's number one shipper, and I was just wondering if you planned on him showing up at all.
This is really great! I like the way Mai's development was done, so it's not too flashy or all at once. Keep it up.
Update soon!
BlackbloodedSoul2 chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Hawaii! I'm betting, just because that was stated, anything and everything will go wrong there. You're a really good writer, by the way. I love your fanfic!
Biff3r chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
This is great, the way you chose to show thought more than action really gives the reader a vivid description of what the character is feeling. The third person point of view adds an aspect of mystery, and the large vocabulary you used to narrate the story, all around phenomenal. You could pass yourself off as a writer with years and years of experience and most people would believe it. I'll tell you I have read at least 150 story's for Ghost Hunt, but this was going in my favorites since chapter 2, it's absolutely amazing.
Artaddict15 chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
This story is so well written! And I don't think I've ever read a ghost hunt story that's gone in this direction before. It's mostly about how her dreaming gets worse, but this story plays off off her instincts! It's rather ingenious. Please keep up the excellent work!
Iloveanimex chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
Hay! I was reading 'The transfer by Malindorie' (for the forth time) and at the end of chapter 6, she recomends your story, and she was right, its awesome :D To take such a small bit of info and put it into so much detain, you are very talented :D Its late here so I will finish reading your story tommorow
EmeraldIsBeauty chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Hello, i really loved this and wish this to continue. please... i really want to know what happens in Hawaii.
the Lady Scribe chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
please update I want to know what happens when Naru finally finds out
Petale-de-Rose chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Just wanted to say (since I'm reading this over again since I love it so much) thank you so, so much for being one of the biggest inspirations that led me to writing and newly posting my own Ghost Hunt story :) Thank you, thank you, thank you, you are so amazing! YOU ARE A LEGEND! PS. In your last authors note it says you have the next half of another chap finished.. could you pls post it? ' Just to satiate my need for your fic lol. You are- you are just perfect. I love you.
Archeron28 chapter 5 . 12/17/2012
this is awesome im loving the animal instinct ! cant wait for the truth to come out and see their reactions ! keep writing : P
Amare chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Guest chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Please please pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaassseeee update this awesomly fantatic fanfic please