Reviews for sticks, stones, and hairpins
AwaitTheRise chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Definitely made me laugh :D I love the idea of Narcissa being in the middle on the blood purity issue, though.
Tartarun chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
squeee foe yay!
Watermellow chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
sourires vides chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This was amazing! I loved the idea of a friendship between Lily and Narcissa :)
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
... She and Hermione would get along splendidly.
vivafiction chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
can i pretend voldemort doesn't exist so narcissa and lily can tote their babies around and plot during the day about their totally whipped husbands? yes good that is what i want. also narcissa is one of my favorite hp ladies and she will never have enough fic.
HeartedWords chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Thanks for writing from the dark side of HP for a bit, I guess most of us are just too chicken... I love the idea of an angelic little Black out to bust her own little place in the sun wide open, using only cunning, a few big words and a pretty hairpin. Would be interresting to see how each of the three sisters fall in love, grow up and ultimately grow apart, too. Would you be interrested to write something like that? This sandbox as you call it suits you, bucket and all, and I think that if anyone could tell their story, it'd be you.
IShipEveryoneandEverything chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That was wonderful
freethepoet chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I adore Narcissa Black almost as much as I admire Narcissa Malfoy. Andromeda is glorious, and the idea that Cissy was friends with Lily Evans makes me smile. It's very well put together, and I enjoyed this story immensely.

Especially when Lucius gets what's coming to him. That was my favorite part.
AClassicExampleOfAnOnlyChild chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
stormcries chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Puaha, this puts things on a newperspective for me. I like it. :).
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Lucius? Definitely playground-bully-all-grown-up. Nice portrayal of Narcissa. Skinny little thirteen-year-old, proud and vicious.
Luna Rivera528 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Sweetheart, I'm so proud of you! I started reading a Naruto story you wrote, and then a different one. The plot was a bit similar towards the end, but still amazing writing. But now I see that you've really advanced in your writing. I think you're doing great. Keep it up, honey! :D
meltinglacier chapter 1 . 1/25/2012

I have to say, your summary is gold. It drew me in, and I wasn't disappointed.

This is really funny, and cute in a slightly twisted way. Lucius has totally met his match, and one who's not afraid to threaten him bodily harm. Anyway, good job with this.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 1/13/2012