Reviews for Lieutenant for a Week
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Most humorous: Sentaro and Kiyone at Squad 11. Most ironic: Nanao at Squad 6. Most effective: Momo at Squad 13. Seriously, they should have transferred Momo to the 13th to recover and given Byakuya temporary command over the 5th until a new lieutenant and captain could be chosen. Hmm, actually, I'm making a note of that idea for later use.

Keep up the great work!
NorthernShinigami chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Because some people don't get dead enough," she replied. - -I'm dying XD

Your switch-paring is perfect! soifon and Isane, Unohana and Nemu, Byakuya nad Nanao and Kyoraku with Yachiru was perfect too! Actually, every pairing was perfect! Gin and Ran-chan, you even ,made Aizen and Iba work out xDD

...but that one tops the cake:
"I...just wanted to make sure that my lieutenants were behaving themselves," Jushiro said. And by that I mean, "I want to check and make sure that they're not dead in a ditch someplace," he thought to himself behind his friendly smile

I'm dying og laughter xDDDd

...Ok, seriuosly, Kira needs to be Hitsugaya's vice. for both of their healths ._.

...Poor Chijuro and Renji. And...Ukitake abd Momo are perfect otgether ._.

They are ALL perfect so i can't even pick a favorite!
Ice Night chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Interesting story
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Loved it! hilights :
Squad three: Lol more like some college frat house.
Squad six: Could most likley get everyones paper work done not just there own.
Squad seven: Prorbibly the best pair including nonmal captin/lutenant pairs. Really cute actully.
Squad eight: *Squeels* So cute! and again very funny! probibly the funiest pair...Poor Byakua...
Squad nine: , Renji, I to am horribly dislecix (I know it's obvious.) I feel youre pain!
Squad ten: Is just halerious for obvious reasosn.. Oh Gin .
Squad elveen...I mean.. couldn't you..Have just.. I mean.. no that was about right actully .
Squad twelve well that shouls go withouth having to say/explain.
Squad thirteen: Both of those poor souls deserved a break. (Pun un intended.)
Thanks for this. Was halerious!
Hylla chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Wonderful job!
Yoko the demon fox chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
awesome
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Yachiru and Shunsui epic combination. Not sure if Soul Society would survive that for long.
A Self-Deprecating Person chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I loved this! The Eight was just adorable...Kyoraku and Yachiru any day for me! Hm, you've brought up something interesting with Ukitake and Hinamori. I think they suit one another (not in a romantic sense, of course), and Ukitake would be good for Hinamori. All in all, great job on this!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Byakuya. Red hair. *wheezes* Oh, I can't breathe. Definitely the funniest part. Wait, second funniest. Funniest was Aizen trolling Iba. *chuckles*
Meggels chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was interesring it has a lot of potential, it's a shame it is only a one-shot! But that is my only complaint! It was light hearted and funny!
een nihc chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
It's a great idea, very funny and original. I love the switch for squad 3 and squad 8 but it would mean that no works is getting done that way. looks like nobody wants to be in squad 12 or want someone from squad 12.
Rein Lloyd chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
naaaw, i read this after chojiro and bleach died. im so sad!
Icedragonshiki chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
wow, it would really great if Kira was Hitsugaya's lietenant...but I am sure without Kira squad 3 would go down in the dumps