Reviews for Taking Care of Daddy
Megha chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
It was adorable, cute, and really warm... one of the most heart warming stories I've read on Hotch and Jack, and Jack's antics were really cute.
storylover18 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is one of those stories that just makes my heart MELT ... and I end up starring at my computer screen with the look of a love-sick goof on my face ... but it was totally worth it! Awesome story :)
CrystalIceLover chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That's so cute! Jack was adorable trying to make chicken noodle soup and Ioved how Emily came and helped.
PenAndInkPrincess chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Aw! That was adorable! I love Emily: snarky and caring at the same time. Great job!
Joey112 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Sweet as sugar. Really enjoyed this story. Love Jack.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
aww, this was a really sweet and adorable story!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Awwwwww this was adorable Jack was such a sweetie pie and Emily hey hotch be glad it wasn't Garcia
AureliaMarie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Jack is spool cute. You did a great job with him. I'm glad Emily came over, she was cute with Jack, and he really likes her and wants her to come over more. So much potential there. Great job on the story. Ending was a bit quick. What happened after she woke up? Did she hang around, play with Jack, did Jack want get to stay? You left my imagination open. We can't have that, JK.
SSAFunbar chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love jack, he's so cute and you did an amazing job portraying him it was so sweet :)
sweber22 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Awe cute I love hotch and jack
sweet-disposition-101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Very cute, there's nothing more adorable than little Jack Hotchner! Great job!
starofoberon chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That was sweet and adorable!
fanficlover chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Jack is simply adorable. I love him even more. I see the potential of Emily and Hotch together even more seeing that Jack likes her. Please do write something more like this. Thank you.
p95000 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I love Jack especially when he took over as the parent. That was sweet that Jack tried to heat up soup for his dad. Glad Emily came over. Jack and Emily are cute together.