Reviews for Unknown Grave
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 5/7
a very nice one-shot! once you manage to read past the summary that is :)
lazarus1232 chapter 1 . 4/17
Holy crap you are good at one shots
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Intriguing
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
loved it sad but great story thank you
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Interesting.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nice
TanyaScathYggdrasil chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Evil story. Time travel and love and a sad sad ending.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
YouMadeMeSmile, ButNowI'mSad 3
jabarber69 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
interesting ideal and twist to the story...thanks for posting I quite enjoyed reading this...
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this was nice. i only wished that harry survived as her husband so that when younger harry was sent back he could step up and explain what happened.
Inoid chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I had actually read this story several months ago, but recently I thought of it again. It intrigued me, this idea.

The way you made Minerva explain her meeting with Harry sort of seemed like an old woman remembering her sophisticated memories of her husband. Perhaps he was this way, but it was just her viewpoint. I really liked how you did that.

You explained the frustation and depression of Minerva when she met her husband's parents and her husband self quite well. To see her husband as a young boy must be very hard, to see him 'die' or disappear must be even harder.

Very well done, I will take a look at your other stories!
Admiral-FancyPants chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
How interesting... I have become addicted to your work. You can expect many review from me in the future
CheesetothePower chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is a really nice romance. There was no dramatic love triangle, there was no serious doubt that Harry Potter loved her from Minerva McGonagall's point of view. There was not even a real "forbidden love" aspect to the story.

At the same time, there is an intense drama. You were able to pull out a great romance without pulling out any of the classic cliches.
Caroline the Poet chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love this story.
felawred chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Never read this pair before, got to say i liked it.

Have you thought of doing this were Harry lives but no-one knows about him but Min's friends?