Reviews for w i n g e d
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 1 . 5/11
I didn't want to read this at first for the NaruHina displaying in the summary... I'm so glad I decided to see past that and give this story a chance... It was one of the best reads of my life.
Ominous07 chapter 1 . 5/10
Oh my goodness, this is such an amazing story. Everything was so wonderfully written that even though it's really late I didn't skim any of it. I love how it ended because I don't think I could have handled a sad ending with how heartbreaking most of the story was. Man, Naruto was such a jerk and I wanted to knock some sense into him. How could he be so cruel to Sasuke?

This was so emotional and I was practically crying through the whole thing. Good job!
WolfGiselle chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
I really liked this story. The writing was crisp and the lines beautifully and powerfully written. Just altogether amazing prose. I actually got through this without skipping any paragraphs because it kept my attention from word to word.

I really wanted to punch Naruto in the face and call him scum the way that Karin did for the way that he was treating Sasuke. Because I really don't think there is ever ANY excuse for treating your best friend that way. Especially your best friend that loves you and has always been there for 'you' whenever you needed them. That didn't seem 'Naruto-like' at all in my opinion. Though that attitude did nothing to detract to the story and actually did add a lot to it.

I get that Naruto was fed up with the way that Sasuke was acting, I do. I also get that he was obviously in some extreme denial about his feelings towards him. I still don't think it excuses Naruto for some of the things he did and said though. He has some serious making up to do. But I'm glad, at least for Sasuke's sake, that they did eventually get their happy ending.

This really was a good story. I applaud you for the emotions you managed to portray. Even if for me that emotion was mostly anger at Naruto for being an asshole and idiot.
pennilee chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Certain parts of the story are still alluding me, for example Naruto's characterization and his actions that led up to such a huge fiasco and a little bit of Sasuke as well. The prose is unique and beautiful, but the main plot was quite confusing and just didn't catch to me. I probably missed some important emotion I was supposed to experience, but I truly just stopped at where Naruto was punching Sasuke and was like "that ain't Naruto man". :O

Overall, interesting fic and nice ending but the plot was awkward to me.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I don't ship NaruSasu, but this was beautiful nonetheless. The writing style was beautiful and so so pretty. The characterization was really good, and everyone given more than 2 lines really seems to shine through as a human being with personality. I understand Naruto's point of view, the whole I don't want to deal with this mess anymore, etc, but at the same time, I hate how he pushed away his best friend when his friend needed him the most. Glad that there's a happy ending at least! Gorgeous! :)
JaiHo chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
I literally have tears running down my face right now. Holy shit, was this ever heavy. I've got this sick feeling in my gut that is slightly alleviated by the ending you chose. And my God, if you hadn't chosen a happy ending, I honestly don't think I would have been able to sleep tonight. This was incredible. It was just so beautiful, I can't even tell you how good it is.
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
OMG this was so beautiful!
I almost cry
I felt all the angst T-T
I love Karin!
AlmostElectric chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Oh.

I'm so so so sad. Why is Naruto such an asshole?

But still. Such a nice story. When I say nice, I mean heart wrenching. Naruto is a SERIOUSLY huge dick.

Flawlessly written. Well done.
corriandar chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
The way you write makes everything flow so perfectly :) Thank you for writing this, would be amazing as well if this could have been a multichapter fic. I think you did a great job writing from Naruto's POV, I usually prefer it from Sasuke's but you managed to get Naruto's thinking so spot on. Loved it!
I love de world chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
...That was goddamn beautiful...I seriously cried...I loved it, keep it up
giuntronvo chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
so i actually screwed my eyebrow at certain parts in this story. The plot just doesnt catch me (or vice versa)

but aside from that, your writing is just Beautiful.

I love the way you write about the relationship of Naruto and Sasuke, especially when they were young. It was so soft and full of affection. Thank you for writing it up.
MyJumbledThoughts chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
No words can describe how beautiful and heartbreaking this story is. I cried so hard so many different times whilst reading this.
Just, incredible.
Not a lot of stories can make me cry so this one really really hit home for me.
Please write more Naru/Sasu stories! Please!
You are such a talented author.
Serahne chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This fiction broke my heart 3 or 4 times, and it's actually one of the fews fictions i would have loved even with a tragic ending. Because this fiction is a fucking tragedy which ends sweetly, but still. Sasuke, all self-destructive, and Naruto, fed up with him, it KILLS me everytime, and i see why i'm so much into Naru/Sasu than Sasu/Naru. Naruto is so much stronger in his mind.

Sigh.
I also loved that you wrote Hinata, Sakura and even Karin without bashing her, just as friends or lovely girlfriend. Just something which pleased me.

Hugh. I need some time - or some sweet, happy and pony-on-a-rainbow fictions - to recover from your's !
mmm chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Is so sweet and incredible hard this fic Naruto is an ass and Sasuke is really confused and in love. Very goof move with Saskura and Karin, always necesary friend like them :)
Although is a little dificult to imagine to me a Sasuke so feminine, so delicate when always thought on him like abrasive and serius lol (and maybe , maybeeee that's the reason that I cringe when he's told he's like a woman ).
blancoroja chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Whoa what a beautiful story. I haven't read many fics with this quality of writing on . My God, Naruto is such an ASSHOLE here. I want to punch his face in. Sasuke is hurting, and he's so self-absorbed and selfish and oblivious that he gets mad at Sasuke for /bothering/ him. Poor Sasuke here. I like how you capture his vulnerability and the mask he puts up. The masks both of them put up. (He's off in that place he goes, sometimes, when he's busy being Sasuke Uchiha instead of Sasuke.)

I also really like all the explicit and implicit comparisons Naruto makes between Sasuke and Hinata; can't believe the moron doesn't realize he loves Sasuke more than he could ever love anyone else. They're such BOYS here, it's frustrating but it's also realistic.

So, a lovely fic. Kudos to you! I hope to see more SasuNaru from you in the future.

P.S. I don't get why in the beginning, it seems like Sasuke likes Sakura though...? Was he trying to convince himself he likes her?