Reviews for Nightshade Academy of Magic
JJ chapter 7 . 8/14
Hey I am reader of Harry Potter fan fiction but not the books because I have no reason to. Your fanfition is one of the best I have ever read. Please when your life is sorted out and everything does your way come back to this story, your reader is waiting.

I wishing you all the best,
JJ
blackflamesredblood chapter 7 . 7/27
Please update soon please
eri1551 chapter 7 . 7/12
I love it. Why did you stop?
Unknown chapter 2 . 4/27
How about a scythe
StormyFireDragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
How does Draco know about it if they erase minds of those not attending?
chaoswizard chapter 7 . 11/19/2015
Keep it coming plz it is good
SmexyBananas chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
What is with people and wanting to kill Harry. I mean seriously, they ruin the fun Out Of Everything.
kino chapter 7 . 8/27/2015
I hate cliff hangers when will you com pleat the story
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
Is it going to be Harry/multi? I really hope so... I love all of your OMC
fanficreader.com chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
Update please! I adore your story!
SSP chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
great story :)
Post U Later chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Oh Man, That Enchanted Cloak Would Be AMAZING To Have! Really Cool. XD

& Whoa, Crux & Theodus Are Half-Brothers? Nuts... Well, They Are Both Kinda Into Harry, So... Eh, Makes Sence. & Poor Harry, Being Stuck Between Those Two Idiots. Seriously, I Agree With Harry, They're Adults & Should Be Mature Enough To Talk It Out... Though, Then Again, Most Of The Teachers We've Seen So Far Are Far From Normal & Mature... The Last One Was DRUNK! Oh Harry, What Have You Gotten Youself Into.

& Oh No! I Liked Selvor! He Seemed Really Cool! I Hope He Somehow Survives!

Can't Wait For More! I Know It's Been Nearly 2 Years, But, Please Update Soon! X3
Post U Later chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Oh Wow, Poor Harry! Facing Crux Like That... He Rather Reminds Me Of Moody... Well, Rather Barty Crouch Jr. Pretending To Be Moody. They're Both Clearly Off Their Rocker. XD

But I Do Have To Say, Using The Cruciatus Like That Is Pretty Brilliant. XD
Post U Later chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Good Thing I Came Into This Story After This Was Done With. Or Else I'd Be Sad. XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Well, That Was Nerve Wracking. Meeting Goblins & Being The Center Of Attention For THOUSANDS Of Magical Creatures. & He's The ONLY Human Student Out Of All Of Them. Crazy.