Reviews for Nightshade Academy of Magic
Is it going to be Harry/multi? I really hope so... I love all of your OMC
fanficreader.com chapter 7 . 4/28
Update please! I adore your story!
SSP chapter 7 . 1/23
great story :)
Post U Later chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
Oh Man, That Enchanted Cloak Would Be AMAZING To Have! Really Cool. XD

& Whoa, Crux & Theodus Are Half-Brothers? Nuts... Well, They Are Both Kinda Into Harry, So... Eh, Makes Sence. & Poor Harry, Being Stuck Between Those Two Idiots. Seriously, I Agree With Harry, They're Adults & Should Be Mature Enough To Talk It Out... Though, Then Again, Most Of The Teachers We've Seen So Far Are Far From Normal & Mature... The Last One Was DRUNK! Oh Harry, What Have You Gotten Youself Into.

& Oh No! I Liked Selvor! He Seemed Really Cool! I Hope He Somehow Survives!

Can't Wait For More! I Know It's Been Nearly 2 Years, But, Please Update Soon! X3
Post U Later chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Oh Wow, Poor Harry! Facing Crux Like That... He Rather Reminds Me Of Moody... Well, Rather Barty Crouch Jr. Pretending To Be Moody. They're Both Clearly Off Their Rocker. XD

But I Do Have To Say, Using The Cruciatus Like That Is Pretty Brilliant. XD
Post U Later chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Good Thing I Came Into This Story After This Was Done With. Or Else I'd Be Sad. XD
Post U Later chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Well, That Was Nerve Wracking. Meeting Goblins & Being The Center Of Attention For THOUSANDS Of Magical Creatures. & He's The ONLY Human Student Out Of All Of Them. Crazy.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Well, That Was Interesting To Say In The Least. It Seems Like That Agony Wasn't Supposed To Happen... Maybe The Basilisk Venom & Phoenix Tears Reacted With The Venom & Tears Already In Him? Maybe It Reacted With The Acromantula Venom Too? Unless You Have A Specific Reason For It. But Harry Said It Was Worse Than Crucio. Ouch.

& I Wonder Who Said They Liked Him? Though I Don't Blame Them, & Harry's Temper Tantrums Are Pretty Epic. Personally, I Think That Alone Can Get People To Like Him. XD
Post U Later chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Oh Yes, You Say 'Possible Slash' In The Summary. I Think It's Pretty Clear There's Going To Be Slash. Forced Arousal? Pervy Teachers? Yes, There's Definitely Going To Be Slash. XD

& I Rather Like Professor Theodus, He's Hilarious! XD

& I Wonder How Harry Is The ONLY Human... Student In Nightshade Academy. I Guess It's A School For Creatures, But Harry's The Exception... He's Always The Exception. XD
Post U Later chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Oh Man, Poor Harry, Even If He Didn't Like His Family, He Still Didn't Think They Deserved THAT. No One Deserves THAT. Hopefully, Harry Is Safer At Nightshade Academy.
HitomiFeito chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Sweet angel surely you have been blessed eternally for this wonderous gift from your impeccably genius mind that you are willing to share with us? For noone but a genius such as you seem to be could ever produce such a work art!

I am humbly grateful for your donation, and do dearly request with sheepish impertinence to one such of your status another update and perhaps even the completion of this work of art!

May the god/dess of Literature, Fanfiction and fic induced nosebleeds be ever in your favour

Sincerely
L.A Jullienne
w- easy enough chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
Hahahaha! Black stilettos... There will be no eye that does not stare at his ass. Also, YES! for Selvor! He is awesome. I really hope you update this story!
DGfleetfox chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
I hope you come back, I'm genuinely interested in seeing where this goes, it's been a very good read so far, one of the more interesting creature mix/different institution stories for HP out there. : ) You've got a reader, I only need the material ; )
devilchild1000 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
its great, cant wait for the next chapter. but something has been bothering me: is harry some type of feline?
Me4Ever999 chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Please update. I assume that since you've not updated since last year that you don't plan to continue this fanfic but I'm hoping that with enough people encouraging you to finish it you'll find motivation. This fanfic is awesome and I would really love it if you would finish.