Reviews for Friendship With Benefits is Magic
stargirl interlude chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
best prank ever.

i want to say something else but i'm too busy laughing. seriously, though, this was awesome. poor twilight, though.
Comrade Prozac chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Best prank ever indeed.

And Celestia been trolled by Luna, PRICELESS!
Rowanoak23 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Bwahahaha! Oh mai this was hilarious! Hehehe, ah Rainbow and Pinkie, I do love those two. And they fooled the princess! Kudos! ;)

This was absolutely hysterical. Well done!
Greki chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Lol, this was aweeesome! I bet not just Twilight would be embarrassed, but the other three that didn't participate in the prank. I wonder how they'd react. XDDD Awesome job!
Blinks77 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
That was wonderful.

Teasing Luna i prefer by far over sad Luna. Not that angst doesn't have it's place.. i just prefer the little woobie destroyer of worlds happy more than not.

Though, if i could request. Please, for the love of god.. goddess.. i don't know. Goddess'? Hrm, i may need to think on this.

Anyway! please, do a third where twilight learns of the prank of the other two.
Kyasariin chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Hehe... Best prank ever indeed! Unlike the others, I'm really glad that you ended it that way. It would have been a little over the top to make it serious. Somehow, I can totally see the other ponies doing that... Great story!
SparkTesla chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Absolutely excellent! I honestly didn't expect it to turn out that way- though I should have seen it coming. I love your Princess Luna.
K9 the First chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh. It would seem you beat me to it, and in a way I didn't expect.

Bravo! Lulz were had. _
Torgamous chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Best prank ever.
Ud the Imp chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
FREAKIN' HILARIOUS! XD Twlight's gonna be P-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-ISSED...! LOL XD
Silent Magi chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Best prank ever, thank you.
ruff1298 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
The fact that this was all a prank makes me sad. It was hilarious while it lasted, though.

I dont like your portrayal of Celestia as the type to be bothered about this sort of thing. One would expect that the goddess who has probably seen everything and lots of things one shouldnt know about would be unfazed by such a thing like this.

Your portrayal of Luna as the mischievous, cheery little sister pointing out what youre trying to forget was a great make-up for Celestias portrayal, though. I absolutely adored how Luna was just rubbing it into Celestia and spouting out those hilarious little quips about the contents of the letter now and then. Your noting that she was cheerful for the avatar of Darkness and Magic, though out of place in the middle of dialogue, was a funny observation.

The best prank ever, like I said, made me sad. It would have been funnier if it were Twilight getting the assistance of Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash to cover up the incident, rather than Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash forging the incident. But, then again, thats just my affinity for Twilight Sparkle being a sex-fiend.

Brilliant work. I dont know what after-dark aspect of Equestrian life youre going to make fun of next (if you ever do), but I look forward to seeing what happens.
Dreathsteel chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow, I was expecting this to veer off into a sex scene any second. Then the bottom hit me. I'll admit, I laughed. One of the better fan fictions I've seen. Keep up the good work.
Dat chicken chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
best prank doesnt change the fact the Celeste almost sliped out Twilights tastes to please. But I guess, wouldnt be shocked about her sisters tastes. wink wink
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3