Reviews for Newton's Third
Caesar Coffin chapter 43 . 6/28/2014
Did I ever tell you how you do interaction so well?
Lemo chapter 36 . 5/15/2014
Woah I just realised the game plot just ended and I'm barely halfway through this fic xD badass! And there's a sequel! This will keep me occupied for daaayysss!
A guy who likes chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
you spelled never wrong in the 3rd sentence from the end of the chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
She has a sunburn? Thats probaly why her face hurts, god if i forgot what a sunburn was (Which i might as well since i havent been outside in a while) I would be burt to a tomato red
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Haha! God you are a genius. Like literaly the entire chapter was *Somewhat disturbing* GREAT!
I Especilly loved the ending
WHAT AM I DOING?!
PRETENDING TO BE KROGAN!
Sorry couldnt help it
MysticShades chapter 60 . 7/18/2013
Congratulations, you have ruined me for all other fallout fan fictions -_-

Seriously though that was one of the best fics I've read on this site so far! I loved watching six grow as a person, the interactions between the characters were amazing and you gave Vulpes so much depth! It was a brilliant story and I cant wait to jump into the sequel!

And you also inspired me to write a review thats three times longer than my usual ones. :)
bleachcreep21 chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
This seems to be a surprisingly intriguing story so far, and I am looking forward to reading more. There is one aspect, however, that I've found to be somewhat off-putting: the constant reference to the Courier's "huge tits," and "jiggly ass." It detracts from any personality or character development you are trying to convey to the reader when you quite firmly portray her as nothing more than a clueless, cartoonish figure more suited for comic relief, or a t&a hentai. Your depiction of the others is wonderful, which caused my initial concern for Six. I had hoped it would have resolved itself in time, as Six spent more time in the Mojave, and as she was invariably exposed to the"grit" of life in the desert.
Or perhaps I an taking this story far too seriously. It's been known to happen, and if this is the intended portrayal of your Courier, then I apologize for the misconception.
Commander Yognaught chapter 26 . 12/19/2012
This is awesome. How the hell did I miss this...
ave-caesar chapter 60 . 10/22/2012
Hey! Not sure if you remember me, but I used to keep up with this story and even exchanged a few messages with you about your story here (back when it was before 30 chapters long haha). Well my exams hit, last year of high school and all. I got to finish this story a few months back. At first, I didn't know how to review. I feel though, for such a long story and detailed...so forth, that I needed to leave a review.

There are some reasons for why I felt some trouble reviewing, however I'll get to that in a moment. Firstly I have to say, thank you for sharing such a long story. Thank you for taking the time to share it and just overall, go to so much trouble. Now before I say why I loved this story, well parts of it, I really have to go through why I didn't review straight away.

Coming back to a story after leaving it for a while, especially when it's heavier like your's (be it a novel or fanfiction) - it can be a little hard to remember everything. So I glanced over some of the previous to where I knew I was up to. Once I caught up, I set off. For a while, I was loving it. Then, I don't know if it's just me, but I began to feel quite confused. It didn't feel like the same story anymore. It wasn't so much that the writing style changed, quite the contrary - you kept your writing style was seamless (unlike mine, as I left my story way too long over a period of immense improvement..I like to think so haha). It was the stuff under the boot.

One of the things I love about reading fallout fanfiction, mostly ones with Vulpes in it is the range of interpretations. I was, honestly, quite taken with yours. By the nearly 30th chapter, I felt I understood your Vulpes, how you had interpreted him. Now of course, all characters, as people are subject to growth. This being said though, the Vulpes at the end of this story, I felt, did not retain the integrity you had given him at the beginning of the story. I'm aware this is a dark story, not in a real life experience or anything, just I understand the themes explored. Again, this being said, the Vulpes at the end of the story was merely a shadow of the masterful tapestry you had created at the beginning of the story. Now this might be your intention, I don't know. All I know is that, as the reader, I was confused. I was honestly, I hate saying this because I feel awful - disappointed.

Before I go on, I just want to understand. I'm leaving this fat, annoyingly detailed review because you are talented, when I exchanged some PMs with you, you are quick to answer my questions and really interesting. I think I owe it to you to leave you a review for all the work you put in. This is merely my perspective...nothing really.

For the rest of the story, I felt the supporting characters from the Legion were incomplete. Probably not the best word to use. I didn't see a sense of conflict in them. It would have enriched them so much more. I assume they were brought up in the Legion - I didn't feel a sense of this. I felt they were more like, newcomers to the Legion, who had to hide their love. Lanius in that extent, was mostly believable. Him accepting going in to the Lucky 38, I just don't know. I know he wasn't well liked within the Legion or that he was even that respectful to the cause. I just didn't believe it. I didn't believe everyone getting along. I mostly felt awful thinking all this. By the end of the story, I just couldn't believe a lot it.

Again, you don't need to take this with a grain of salt. I just felt a great need to leave a review. I did enjoy reading your story at the beginning, I loved it. Thank you for sharing.

All the best,
-Jaz
Cakie Cat chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
A great shot, a niner, and a tragic back story. I'm only on chapter three so I won't judge just yet, but I smell a Suuue. Otherwise, great story so far. You’re pretty creative with words (“Business. He perked up at the word. Mayor Steyn was always in the business to conduct more business, especially if it got his business all inside someone else's business”) though I do feel that, as I mentioned in another review, the pacing is a tad too quick. Still, got me hooked.
Cakie Cat chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
"We are Legion".

I always knew Vulpes had some geth in him.
Cyberweasel89 chapter 57 . 7/19/2012
Ah... Happy sex. That was a nice refresher.
Boom chapter 60 . 7/14/2012
Moaaaaaaaar!
Guest chapter 60 . 7/5/2012
Oh wow. I can't even begin to express how much I love this fic. I started reading Newton's Third back in April, and I had been checking it almost everyday (fo realz) since then, for updates. So I kind of spazzed out when I saw that it was updated three days ago!

This is one of the best fanfics I've read. I kind of expected a longer last chapter, though? But still. It was amazing. You're a seriously great writer.

-Julian (Haha wow I'm finally leaving a comment. :D)
Guest chapter 60 . 7/4/2012
I can't wait for the sequel