Reviews for A Day in the Life
ElleFreak chapter 5 . 6/6
Aww... Such a sweet story! Great idea and amazingly written, good job!
Neo762 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Well. That was indubitably one of the most charming stories I've read. Wonderful job. Please keep them coming.
Raion Shinz chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
I wonder how many people are tempted to use that "whatcha hidin" line now xD
EDD17SP chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
That was sweet. I loved it!
EDD17SP chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
Ah, memory loss can be very funny when someone remembers what others don't.
EDD17SP chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Great song. I suppose it fits Phinabella pretty well.
EDD17SP chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
This is very well done. Except for the fact that there's no Perry sub-plot, this sounds just like an episode from the show. I can't wait to see how it turns out.
boxofpandora16 chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
This story is so original and sweet.
jai-kun chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
I just realized I read this some time ago. I didn't comment (because I'd forgotten my password and didn't want to leave an "anonymous" comment"), but I did enjoy it. Ironically, I came here seeking to see more of your work, and here I've already read it already!

One small critique: Candace using the dryer(s) to melt the cheese is the same mistake she made last time. WOuldn't the owner of the laundromat be angry about it, like her mother was?
StarStorm19 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
aw cute I really like what Phineas said at the end. LOL
kite-wind chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Wow. This fanfiction has me at a loss for words. Thoroughly enjoyable and engrossing read. Incredible, epic, and brilliantly written. Best fanfiction I've read thus far.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
Thank you this one was certainly marvelous to read. I enjoyed every chapter more than the other. The memory thing almost broke my heart, but this chapter at least fixed it up quickly.

Thank you again, for something so good to read.
PianoMan5 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
This is AMAZING! One of the best stories I've ever read! So IC, cute, and just great writing skills!
Basil Allegri chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
The entire story was fan-tas-tic. But my favorite line was probably Ferb's at the end of chapter four.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Phineas got the band back together. Wouldn't they recognize him?