Reviews for Nueva Academy
SlythindorMalfoy chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
I'm begging you, please don't abandon this! One of the best creature fics I've read. I usually love tiny submissive Harry but yours is perfect! I'm really curious about Hermione. Again, please don't give up on this!.
Belle'Masque chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
I really hope you haven't abandoned this... :'(

Can't wait for more... ;D 3
emgoalie chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Pretty Please update.
chaoswizard chapter 6 . 11/18/2015
Keep it coming plz it is good
SmexyBananas chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
Poor Harry
leylinjan chapter 6 . 10/7/2015
:( and it's over. I liked the story. I'll put it on my Alerts' list just in case. Hope you pick it up again - your style is refreshing and I really enjoyed reading this.
Commander Riker chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oooh interesting!
Zale potter chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
Now i wonder will Harry/James win the fight with the Vamp or will he lose and get beat or claimed...?
Zale potter chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Only Harry would end up rubbing a werewolf the wrong way.
Zale potter chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
interesting very interesting.
Zale potter chapter 3 . 1/30/2015
Can't help wondering if Harry'a mate will be Xavier or if he simply has a crush on him...?
Zale potter chapter 2 . 1/30/2015
Detail filled fics are what i like best makes them so much more run to read.
Arcangelos chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
I hate when people write Harry way too oblivious to sexual situation and innuendos at that, I mean I could get that If i was like 10 years old "I get to pound into for weeks" how DID HE NOT GET IT?!
Zale potter chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Very nice start.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
I hope shadow dude plays an important part in the story! (Sorry, finger slipped on my last review and accidentally posted it-the one with all the pleas-so yeah, had to finish it.) Anyways, sorry if I annoy you but whatever and good luck in highschool/college! XD