Reviews for Switched
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 2 . 2/10
Dobby was Draco's elf in book 2
CountMeRETURNS chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
Love this story! Hurry up and update, please? Oh, and can you check out and review 'Puremud', our latest joint project?
Justmeagain123 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
great story! I usually don't like Drco/Hermione,but you're doing it well enough that I don't mind, and seeing Harry in Draco's body and Vice Versa is amusing. I love this story, and I can't wait to read more!
Lily Is Totally Awesome chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
AWESOME!
Eltanin Rose chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
This is actually the first time I've read a switching body spell. I'd not known there were any like it out there, and now that I know, I must read more. You're great story opened up something new for me and for that I'm thankful. Can't wait for the next chapter.
lowi chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Haha oops! Was supposed to be "so please update soon"!

*curses telephone* ;)

anyway, awesome! You write very good!
lowi chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Really amazing chapter! Wow, this story is amazing! I just want to read more, so
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
great job so far cant wait for more

update asap
dreamcatcherinthemoonlight chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
really good chapter! :) update soon please
lowi chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Wow, feels like this is going to be a really amazing story! So far it's been incredible! Please update soon
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
love the quick update.

it strange picturing draco/harry being nice to pansy.

and both not wanting to look at the others body, i can so see that happening.

update soon
luvvs2dream chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
This is really good. Harry being embarrassed about being in Draco's body is hilarious. I loved the part about saying night too many times.

I think the switch thing is really cool. I've only read ones where Draco and Hermione switch but this seems more original.
Ms. Louis Cordice Zabini chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
great 1st chapter .

To bad this story is rated k instead of m because it would be so funny to read about draco and harry seeing/checking their naked bodies out.

anyways im loving it so far update soon.
Lost until i want to be found chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I really like the twist you have on this idea.

Please update soon :)
Hufflepuffluv chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
UPDATEE!

I can't wait to find out what happens when Draco accidentaly slips "mudblood" at Hermione. I'm not saying iot will happen, but it's very likely.

Was the password supposed to be crucio, but "cleverly" disguised to sound like something innocent? Youn really don't know with those Sly Slytherins!