Reviews for Personal Demons
Jacqueline-Bernasova chapter 9 . 7/22
Oh my god. This chapter destroyed me. I'm reading this story for a few hours, all in one breath and just clicking one chapter after another. Right now I need some time to absorb all those feelings and informations. Damn well wrote story! I'm so happy you already published everything, because the waiting for every new chapter would destroy the shock and complete delve I have right now :D
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Sam better not go blind or I swear I'm leaving. And oh cute dean,
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
DAMN YOU MONSTER! I READ UP ON TORTURE DEVICES AND TECHNIQUES AND OH IT IS ON YIOU BETTER START RUNNING YOU ASSBUTT!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
NO! FREAKING IDIOTS GET SOME SALT AND IRON! NO SAMMY!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
It's like walking up to a random person, paying them, and forcing them to listen? And no one'll believe the whole demon thing. I agree with Sam. But I obviously need psyciatric help after this story.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Wow...thanks, needed that uber-feels moment. I won't even try to staunch the tears. And is it Azazel? I doubt it.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 4/17/2014
Thanks, for making me cry. I needed that. Now I'm getting WTH looks. But all totally worth it. Sammy...too cute...
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
That's okay. Good job, lovin' the brothers. And is seeing the spirit a demon ability of Sam's? Crazy, but I love his demon abilities. Sorry.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Aww...Sammy, we love you and we know you miss Jess. And who's the stalker? Is it 'Jess'? And I like this so far!
Sammysmissingshoe chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
i actually started to cry a little bit in this chapter! in a good way of course!
rozzy07 chapter 18 . 12/26/2011
Having just read all 18 chapters (so far!)in one long satisfying shot all I can say is that you have me totally hooked. The damage to Sam, both to his psyche and body has been tremendous here, and it leaves you wondering how so much hurt, how many emotional fractures, will/could ever heal without Dean at his side. Just love how you have kept them brothers together, despite all that they have faced and the doubts that / would have driven them apart. Great storytelling, and I can't praise you enough for this brilliant piece of writing. Thanks so much. Rozzy
ritsam chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Very interesting, Ani! Sam's seeing things and on the top of that... he's injured! Is he really seeing the ghost or just hallucinating? Great story so far. I'm bookmarking it :) Hugs, Ritu.
BranchSuper chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
No wonder Sam was afraid he'd been blinded again... Very good story - keep up the good work!
MysteryMadchen chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
On this chapter I will just repeat myself, smashing job girl! Such a well done, well thought out, and well put together and implemented story that you've developed. I loved every portion of it and would never be disappointed by your work. And thanks so much for the kind thank you to me, you are a gem. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Oh and by the way the way you melded the end of this story with the epi Bloody Mary was brilliant. Thanks again, Nicole.
judyann chapter 18 . 8/17/2011
Wonderful ending and a wonderful story. Loved reading it from beginning to end! Can't wait for another one from you!