Reviews for True Wish
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 29 . 5/8
I don't like it as much due to their deaths
Aizen Sosuke-Sama chapter 29 . 5/8
I may disliked gin but in this story he didn't need to die and the same with aizen
Hyouton Inuki chapter 29 . 5/1
I LOVE YOU, AUTHOR-SAN! Even you make me cry a lot!

At first, when I saw you said that it would come to a tragic ending, I thought about skipping this story. I always prefer humor to angst story, and since I'm looking for AiIchi, there're too much angst. But then, I still took a look at some chapters. It's good!

Your writing is so beautiful and I love that fact that you can keep such a complicated character like Aizen in character: he can love, he can be so protective but at the same time, he's still the very Aizen Sousuke I know. Somehow his actions still were ambiguous and mystery. He's still an asshole for killing people and hurting Ichigo so much. But I appreciate that. It's not easy for someone like him to change and Aizen's definitely not nice and gentle *lol*

And Ichigo, wow, he's so cute XD (Though I always think that he's cute) So oblivious, so dense. Fight a lot of battles, but still be innocent and shy. And there're many characters like Gin and Starrk, you made them be so interesting.

I love that there's humour to balance (quite amount of) angst in it. Huhu, you made me cry for the latter half of this story. I hate reading something sad, but it's so beautiful and interesting that I can't help it. I took a look at the final chapter before deciding to read, so I knew Aizen would die, but you surprised me:

When I read the part where Aizen proposed his intention to Soul Society, I thought: "well, it's not Aizen-ish. He gave up so easily and he's definitely not dumb. Why not become a God, get the power to keep Ichigo by his side?" Until I read the epilogue, all events suddenly became clear.

*thump up*
Your plot is just so great!

I definitely love the last part A LOT. I hate tragedy. Romeo and Juliette could die but they died together. (Even Gin and Ran, Ulquiorra and Orihime died together). Aizen and Ichigo were strong, but love made them blind and weak. Aizen was always merciless, he might deserve to die but Ichigo didn't deserve to be depressed and broken. The open ending created a glimpse of hope: maybe they would meet again, maybe they could be happy together (Screw the world! I don't give a damn!)

I take a look at your profile and realize that you had the intention to write a sequel. Even though you seem to drop writing, I'm happy that in the preview, my beloved Sousuke and Ichigo met again. I want them to be happy. As long as Aizen came back to life, there would be hope for them.

Well, it seems I rant a lot XD
I even review this great beautiful story on my FB in my mother tongue to fangirl-ing despite of how much tissue I spent *lol*

Kimikozumi chapter 29 . 2/29
You broke my heart. Into many little pieces. How dare you write something so beautifully devastating.
Silvercut123 chapter 29 . 9/20/2015
It made me want to cry. But it was good. Very good.
NatalieMcLarent chapter 29 . 5/13/2015
Oh my God! It's really sad :''' Though I give you applause for this brilliant fic :') I am still sad!
Chick1966 chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
I just gotta say it right now. I gucking love you for this story! It made me cry so many parts. Very we'll written. *applause* nicely done
sasa10000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
i like this chapter the bonus part was very funny
FaithfulAizen chapter 29 . 4/18/2014
You killed me when Aizen-sama died jk this was a good story I'll for the sequel.
Junichiblue chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Just wanted to say that I LOVE your Ichigo! He's definitely the Ichigo from the show, I'd say pretty much to a tee. It's his dialogue that rocks... You have him saying the things that I end up yelling for him to say in so many other stories. Thank you for making sense and doing some fine writing. _
Semper Tardius chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
Let me just say I wanted to know if this was comete or not so ideas the last chapter. You made me cry so bad without me having even read the other chapters. You're so amazing! You really interested me, lol
coelicasi chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
I'm just gonna come out and say that you are a horrible, horrible person. And thank God for that because this was the best AiIchi story I've ever read.

The plot pacing and the characterization was stunningly executed. Aizen on his own is ridiculously difficult to write, make him fall in love and it's damn near impossible. But you did it, and the angst you built up was so believable it made me cry.

If you are still planning a sequel, that would be the greatest thing ever. The cliffhanger with the new captains is compelling, and call it wishful thinking, but I feel we haven't seen the last of Aizen. It would be hilariously ironic if he somehow survived not according to plan.

And I will definitely miss Orihime, Ulquiorra, and the others you killed off that night. Hell, I hate Orihime as a character, but somehow you made me love her along with the rest of the cast.

Beautiful job :). Please write a sequel to this!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Wolf's Redemption chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
I just wanted to let you know that you made me cry for Sousuke and Ichigo. This was superbly written and at the same time it made me super sad.
Twitch/Wolfy
SakuraKoi chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
So sad! *crying like a baby*