Reviews for True Wish
NatalieMcLarent chapter 29 . 5/13
Oh my God! It's really sad :''' Though I give you applause for this brilliant fic :') I am still sad!
Chick1966 chapter 29 . 8/1/2014
I just gotta say it right now. I gucking love you for this story! It made me cry so many parts. Very we'll written. *applause* nicely done
sasa10000 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
i like this chapter the bonus part was very funny
FaithfulAizen chapter 29 . 4/18/2014
You killed me when Aizen-sama died jk this was a good story I'll for the sequel.
Junichiblue chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Just wanted to say that I LOVE your Ichigo! He's definitely the Ichigo from the show, I'd say pretty much to a tee. It's his dialogue that rocks... You have him saying the things that I end up yelling for him to say in so many other stories. Thank you for making sense and doing some fine writing. _
Semper Tardius chapter 29 . 9/5/2013
Let me just say I wanted to know if this was comete or not so ideas the last chapter. You made me cry so bad without me having even read the other chapters. You're so amazing! You really interested me, lol
coelicasi chapter 29 . 7/23/2013
I'm just gonna come out and say that you are a horrible, horrible person. And thank God for that because this was the best AiIchi story I've ever read.

The plot pacing and the characterization was stunningly executed. Aizen on his own is ridiculously difficult to write, make him fall in love and it's damn near impossible. But you did it, and the angst you built up was so believable it made me cry.

If you are still planning a sequel, that would be the greatest thing ever. The cliffhanger with the new captains is compelling, and call it wishful thinking, but I feel we haven't seen the last of Aizen. It would be hilariously ironic if he somehow survived not according to plan.

And I will definitely miss Orihime, Ulquiorra, and the others you killed off that night. Hell, I hate Orihime as a character, but somehow you made me love her along with the rest of the cast.

Beautiful job :). Please write a sequel to this!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Wolf's Redemption chapter 29 . 4/20/2013
I just wanted to let you know that you made me cry for Sousuke and Ichigo. This was superbly written and at the same time it made me super sad.
Twitch/Wolfy
SakuraKoi chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
So sad! *crying like a baby*
SakuraKoi chapter 24 . 4/19/2013