Reviews for The Cliff
elenalena chapter 1 . 2/24
Ohhhh shit! Wow totally it was about...wow completely unexpected tears at the end.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Oh, well done! That wasn't who I was expecting it to be, but it all lined up perfectly. :)
moosals chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
So clever, to leave her identity until the end - yes I was surprised to find it was Esme. Very sad, full of heartrending pain, but beautifully written. Thanks :)
kleotwifrenzie chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Shit! Ok seriously this is so well written I was lost for a moment! Oh my God the despair...I thought it was Bella untill almost the end

"I felt that I was capable of loving someone so deeply that the rest of my life was not enough to show him how precious he was to me. I had never felt that way, and it was so fresh and glorious." This is so beautiful... a declaration of a motherly love so big!
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is just beautiful.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Found this through PTB

Interesting imagery. At first I thought the "narrator" was Bella. It changed how the whole thing felt when I discovered it was Esme.

Well done.
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Heartbreaking though it is, I know what comes after, so can be easier in my mind about her fate!
SatinCoveredSteel chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Oh wow! I had to read that again! *laughs at self*

Seriously, that was very well done. The second time I caught some clues I probably should have caught the first time (like when she's looking at the watercolor of her father and thinks 'My father was a baby, too'). You wrote everything very cleverly, so most of it could be interpreted either way. Still, I feel a little silly for not guessing earlier, especially with the question 'are you sure you know her?' in the summary. I just didn't consider that other Twilight character who jumped off a cliff...
fanyCullen chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I thought it was Bella for the most part of the story. Very sad story but amazing!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I think you did a great job on capturing the pain of loosing a child and having no one to help you move on. So beautifully done.
Missy B Girl chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Beautifully written story. Just simply beautiful. Thanks
bklover08 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Just read this one, and I loved it! It is so very well done and of course, turns the reader on her head once she gets to the end! I reread it after the first time through, just to look again with new eyes! Thanks for this - ;)
WoodLily chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
You drew me in, right from the start. I loved this: "I feel potted, too. I feel stuck in a condition that I didn't choose, just as this plant."

And you kept me guessing who the jumper was almost 'til the end. It was only the mention of the kind doctor who'd gone away that confirmed it was Esme.

You are a very talented writer. Thank you for sharing your gift.

Woodlily
jmolly chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
That is really well-crafted my dear. On the second reading one rewrites faulty assumptions. Brilliant.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 8/4/2011