Reviews for Goodbye, Sarah Jane Smith
Mello chapter 1 . 3/6
Oh my god this is a beautiful memorandum of Sarah Jane thank you so much for giving me the goodbye to Sarah Jane that I always wanted. Just thank you
justme6565 chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh my god... I hardly ever cry at fanfiction, even really brilliant fanfiction... but there are tears literally running down my cheeks. Brilliant job at capturing the legacy of a woman who was and is so loved- that the universe, that a near God himself- weeped at her death.
bespectacledfanwarrior chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I'm still in denial. I can't believe that beautiful brave talented woman is dead. Doctor Who will never be the same again. The universe is weeping for Sarah Jane who was so vibrant, so full of life and was snatched away by the darkness too soon. RIP Elisabeth Sladen.
Storm2013 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
A beautiful story for the greatest companion. We will never forget her.
tatty ted chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I've never cried over a celebrity's death but I can help crying over Lis' death. She was one of the best companions in Doctor Who's History and I know she'll never be forgotten. RIP Elisabeth Sladen / Sarah Jane.(L)
Emily Azalea chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I have never ever cried over a celebrity's death until now... goodbye Sarah Jane/ Lis Sladen. we will miss you.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
The universe will cry for Sarah Jane, because the Doctor does, and it knows that anyone important to him is valuable
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I hate crying, but you're very good at making me do it!

Of course, I haven't been dry-eyed since yesterday, but that's not saying much.
Kdunc15 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
It's very sad to think that Elizabeth Sladen, quite possibly the best companion in Doctor Who history, has passed on. I can barely believe it. I only just found out about it today and I can still barely believe that shes really dead. I forgot that she was fairely old when she died because she never looked it. She was a beutiful actress and a charming person and now the world feels saddier without her in it. R.I.P Elizabeth, you will never be forgotton.
luucyisnotcool chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
R.I.P Elisabeth Sladen, forever in our hearts.

A fantastic story,

Lucy x
Terra Young chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Great job
lovable-hate chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
that was beautiful

i have never been so upset about any celebrity's death before

i nearly shed a tear reading this.

thank you for sharing this with us.
Temporal Austenite chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
That is beautiful, and I'm so glad you wrote it. Not only the Doctor was crying by the end of this. A beautiful tribute for a beautiful person.
PixieDinoGirl chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Sarah Jane Smith was one of the greatest Doctor Who companions.

We love you Elisabeth Sladen.

You will be missed but never forgotten.