Reviews for An Unexpected Visitor
luvgoround chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
I love this story! You had us fooled about them at the first. I thought they weren't married yet, and Matthew was still in his "I'm so crazy about you" stage - although I would have to add, he is still crazy about her. Love the will theme and Mary's playfulness. Want to see more of this on the show. Guess I'm looking for more Mary & Matthew time on the show. Not a couple of minutes here and there.
7gifts chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
This truly delightful. This is actually the first time I have read a fic where M/M are in an established relationship.
ACH chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
this was great! i really enjoyed reading it. i want canon babies soon!
vyrastra chapter 7 . 7/26/2011
I can't find words to describe this piece. And I have no clue why I haven't read it already. And I am so glad not to have, because it's left me something remarkable to discover today!

This so amazing-a seven-parter, pregnancy fic, about Married!MM (who, while I do enjoy them, I generally find slightly boring), and it kept me -riveted- the whole time! Such tasteful depictions of their relationship, and all the set-ups fairly crackling with energy...perfect M/M. In my head, that is exactly the kind of wonderful relationship they have even after marriage. And, um, *blush* fine this may have convinced me (where the boyfriend himself has failed, I might add-such is the strength of my respect for propriety) that I'd better be calling him at his law firm soon.

kudos, kudos-trieste/vyrastra

PS. I love how you slipped in the side ships. Sybil and Branson is a favorite, of course ;) - and poor old Edith and Sir Anthony - but is that a hint of Anna/Molesley I see? Oh, how it fills me with glee.
lilkawa chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Loved it. I just love happy, fluffy M&M and you do it so well.

Keep up the great work.
Silvestria chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
Oh I do loved married M/M! You really captured the teasing and the solid affection and attraction between them still making these last few chapters a lovely read.

I do wonder about the family's reaction to a second son, however. The church, law, medicine, politics and the army had long been staple professions for the younger sons of the gentry and aristocracy.
twideleetwidledee chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
I absolutely adore this! Loved the utter fluffness of it all. This is exactly what I want to happen in Series 2 now! Write more please!
FaeYero With A Ga chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
AHHH 3

Enjoyed every word of this story! Aside from its totally amazing M/M fluffness, I also loved the Violet's "Are you training to be a solicitor?" LOL and the way Molesley just knows what to do when things...occur.
OrangeShipper chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
Heeheehee... Oh I love it! I love that they don't get a moment alone until they're back at the house - and love how you've included Anna and Molesley.

Matthew is simply SO CUTE being so flustered about Mary having distracted him, and that he wished she'd have told him first.. and her teasing is brilliant!

And you know that I love the ending...! :D

Congrats on finishing it - such a lovely story!
AriadneO chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
Soooooo adorable! Congratulations on finishing, though I'm sad to draw to an end. I love your happily married M/M and I do think Mary needs to visit Matthew's office a bit more often... (I also wouldn't object if you decided this story needed a sequel.) Thanks for sharing this sweet piece with us!
Dina C chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
This has been such a delightful, amusing story. Love the Mary and Matthew stories where they are happy, married, but still playful with one another. Thanks for sharing your work! :-)
Kavan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Married M/M are the cute and you handled them so well in this fic. I particularly liked Matthew admitting Mary's visits made him nervous and Mary being flattered. I loved Violet's reaction-it was just utterly spot on. And Isobel and Violet still bickering years later is hilarious. This was such an enjoyable story.
EOlivet chapter 7 . 7/18/2011
Ohh, Anna is the nursemaid! :D Very clever and well done. :) I loved the subtle moments here - Branson getting all nervous with Sybil's baby fever, Violet and Isobel still at each other's throats, aww and going on the train being Anna's idea. :) (makes me want a prequel about the origin of Anna's role, and of course, new parents!M/M. ;) Sigh, I love happily married M/M, as well, and this last scene of them reprising their argument (Matthew trying to be cross and utterly failing) was a great ending. :) Congratulations on finishing this fic - it certainly kept me guessing (incorrectly, but that was half the fun! :) Keep writing! :D
OrangeShipper chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
Aw! I read this when you posted it and again just now and enjoyed it even more second time around!

It really is brilliant - Mary's drawn out taunting is exquisite, and Matthew's reaction priceless - I can picture it clear as day!

Loved all the rest of the family - Violet was brilliant, and I loved all the different professions in the family now!

Can't wait for the conclusion!
AriadneO chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Hehehe, I loved Lord Grantham's question and their reactions! And yay for pregnant Mary and finally telling Matthew, though I definitely did not see the twist of them already having children! (I hope the children are either very young and still safely confined to the nursery or older and out of the house already because M/M certainly don't act like a couple with children who could burst in any time!) Really looking forward to the next chapter of fluffiness!