Reviews for Showstoppers
Poxxy chapter 10 . 12/20/2014
I'm really excited to see what happens next! I hope everyone gets through ok when the bad stuff happens.
Carri007 chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Aww, I'm sad you haven't updated since 2011 :(. I've really enjoyed this story. Are you planning on coming back to it? I wanna know what the creepy aura has to do with Lucy, and does Lucy's dream have anything to do with it? Also, when are Natsu and Lucy gonna wake up and smell the romance? So many questions! Good job, and I hope you continue :)
Luluka-chan chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
I know it's been a while.. But if you're still needing help . Your stories are amazing!
UnsinkablexSunkenxShip chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
So, its been two years... I guess you never found the will to write? I'll be willing to help in any way I can, because I love this story a lot. Perhaps telling you how I felt when I first found this story will be at least a little inspirational? You see, I have been looking for a good Fairy Tail story for awhile, and when I came across this one, i'll admit, I was a little skeptical. I mean, a circus? Did the Fairy Tail characters even have magic in this story? But imagine my surprise when not only did they have magic, but they were even a guild once upon a time! I loved this plot down to my very pores, all from the sad and lonely Lucy, to the loving and still naive Natsu! This story only took me two days to finish, and that was only because work had been very insistent that I came in. This story had stolen my heart, and my over active imagination just wouldn't calm down, to the point that I was even dreaming about this story. So when I read that you were having problems with the will to write, I was utterly heartbroken. That such an amazing story was becoming a burden was something that I really didn't want to hear, because than I know the story wasn't likely to get finished. And when I looked at the last update, dating back to two years ago, I was sadly proven right. You are an amazing writer, very talented and very imaginative, to have created a plot like this? Truly magic in every sense of the word. I hope you gain back the inspiration soon, and if there is anything I can do to help, just PM me, and I will move time and earth to get this story to the finish line! I really do hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what becomes of this ominous cruise ship :)
lovelyleveret chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
This is a really good story. It's sad to see that the story has not been updated for so long already. Though I'm still hoping you would still update it. I'm really interested in what happens next. :)
paaahxiiieee chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
updaaaaateee plsssss..
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2013
Are u ever going to update this? Seriously either decide to continue this story or not so we know if we should stop checking if this has updated.
DreamZzz12hug chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love reading this! Please update sooooooonnn! :)
pinklover101 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
It's just lovely how wonderfully you incorporated Natsu into the scene. And oooh, who's this orange guy with the keys?
pinklover101 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Yay! Gajeel saves the day! I love him so much! 3
TheLostHope chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
It's been 3 months! 3: please update! So good!
piggycat350 chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
omgomgomgomg! You have to update!

I stumbled upon this story and got hooked on it immediately! And now I'm left hanging -insert sad puppy dog eyes-

Love the parallels you draw between this AU and the manga itself, and lovin' the plot! Please, you can't keep us hanging like this!

Update, pretty please? -insert sparkly eyes-
Hush.Hush.My.Fallen.Sakura chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
More please! :D I'm enjoying this story a lot! I especially want to know why Lucy keeps feeling this evil presence its a mystery & I love sloving them so I need the answer. Is it an OC or a person from FT? I need more clues!
Sincerely- H.H.M.F.S (i really nees a shorter name)
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 10 . 7/30/2012