Reviews for Maman
SoFarAway chapter 27 . 7/21/2012
Please finish it! This is an awesome story!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
I don't want to sound rude but... was a little too ! And one more thingi LOVED how you included turkeyxgreeceXDthis pair is almost extinct it makes me sad. But thnks 4putting them in here!
nik chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
*RussAme* giggles enough to make my sister look at me like WTF!
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
awww, thats so cutely sad! please continue!
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 20 . 6/26/2012
i love this story but i dont really see where the whole PruCan comes in...
Canada'sLittleMapleLover13 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
I love this story! how did you get this idea i love it!
Lydiacatfish chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
I'm guessing the rock paper scissors in the game isn't the kind where the winner gets to smack the loser, though it would've been kind of funny to picture Matthew smacking a green-haired Heracles. Lolz.

I liked that bath bit last chapter, too. I was like, what is this? Haha.. someone likes bathing.
southparkyaoifan chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
YES gil kissed mattie awsome XD ony thign that make t better is if kumajiro came with mattie
Lydiacatfish chapter 24 . 5/20/2012
Yes! Finally an update! I really like this story, even if it is all a bit confusing.

Matthew has /love powers/? Really? Oh, Nintendo. Oh, author. This is just so funny.
underthedarkness chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
Great story! Really makes me want to go buy mother 3 and the system for it. The great Prussia makes a cameo! And was the music freak supposed to be Austria? Oh poor Francis! I cried.. so hard. When does little Canada make his appearance? I thought this story was supposed to be about him? And this story should realy be categorized under the crossovers section, for the reason that it uses the characters from that game as well as the game elements. Punctuation is great! I actually kinda like Heracles, he's a dope. *Glomps him* Arthur freaked me out when he went ballistic. Can't wait to read on!
Nox chapter 22 . 9/17/2011
I can't wait until you update next, I love this story!

And good gob on the Tony chapter of the story, I found it much more interesting than the real version, from the game :)
Nilla chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This is so fun to read! I hope you update soon. . . ;u;
Lady in Lilac chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
Now Heracles is missing too? Plus Feli and Lovi and Antonio? How many people are going to disappear? D: I have to find out where I can get this game...!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
could u please continue this
Lydiacatfish chapter 12 . 5/7/2011
I want..to cry. I want to, but I won't, because I don't cry when I read things or watch things or play things or listen to things or see things or really for any other reason other than I'm hurt. But I feel crying would be a good way respond to this.

Because it's sad. Depressingly sad, which is tautology, but still. I'm just very sad now, and it's all your fault. Now I have to go read something funny.

Still, all that sadness aside, I'm still impressed with it. Good job.